piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
somebody please help,stuck to Aunt Kim mission,hits say“go to Karen’s room on friday midday”,but when i go there nothing happened,I figure it maybe need parents at home,but they are NEVER at home,i skip a lot of time,they just not there,why?

Sabs249

Aug 13, 2020
Can somebody tell me please how to continue Fiona Story , i am now at lvl 8 with her and it says after Lucy Lvl 5 Story it will continue , all requirements are met , i go to school , nothing happens .

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Go on SaveEditor and raise ur karma, add points to your save file.

And do u have any save files at the beach or after imediatly? cuz i cant get that scene
in order to get the ntr with Borak should I raise Karma before first time in beach?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
How progressed with Mrs Flatcher and Mary Fires? What to do in first, nothing happens on Wednesday morning on street on second story.

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
So I guess there is no way to "fix" MC relationship with Lucy, the game makes you hit on her mom and then you can't even talk to her in the beach, I mean I tried to not hit on Lucinia and if you don't hit on her her score just doesn't go up, idk if it'll be fixed or if we just can't do anything anymore.

I don't really care honestly well as long as we don't need to advance their stories in order to advance others

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes