Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
How do i give a present to Harry im stuck at the part where i have to meet him Thursday afternoon and it says to give him a present.... Ive bought a bottle of whiskey and still nothing, any tips??

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't know if at this point of development is still possible / convenient to evaluate to modify / improve gameplay including the aid system to make the way to advance with stories more fluid and pleasant?

An update to this effect (if feasible), in my opinion, would help to increase success ...
However, in the worst hypothesis, I believe, it is feasible to integrate a Walkthrough in PDF.

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
Im fucking stuck, how do u proceed with going to the restaraunt with the family?? it says help around the house and aunt kim needs money.... And also with the mrs torres quest (says u need the oil, ive done every possible option many times and went to the dinner), and with mrs flatcher its says - start after jack story is lvl 2 and his stpry is level 6... is there any walkthrough anywhere??

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Im fucking stuck, how do u proceed with going to the restaraunt with the family?? it says help around the house and aunt kim needs money.... And also with the mrs torres quest (says u need the oil, ive done every possible option many times and went to the dinner), and with mrs flatcher its says - start after jack story is lvl 2 and his stpry is level 6... is there any walkthrough anywhere??
https://f95zone.to/threads/gordon-v1-7-jtstudio.74509/post-7237376

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arxidamos

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Hello guys, I'm almost done doing the guide for this game, since Joutento said the hint system will be deleted soon, I'm having some troubles trying to get some scenes, if anyone knows how to get these, please let me know so i can finish the guide. the scenes i can't get are:

Aunt Kim ass job scene, Karen, Aunt Kim, Harry restaurant scene at the table (i have all happy and drunk lv at +10 and nothing happen) i got pass this through save edit the time I played this update XD, and Karen Barbara threesome (same thing that happen at restaurant).

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hello guys, I'm almost done doing the guide for this game, since Joutento said the hint system will be deleted soon, I'm having some troubles trying to get some scenes, if anyone knows how to get these, please let me know so i can finish the guide. the scenes i can't get are:

Aunt Kim ass job scene, Karen, Aunt Kim, Harry restaurant scene at the table (i have all happy and drunk lv at +10 and nothing happen) i got pass this through save edit the time I played this update XD, and Karen Barbara threesome (same thing that happen at restaurant).
Great, hopefully complete soon, so that I will resume playing it.

Reactions: 5436980z

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I am not interested in Lucy but still I am waiting for the update because I think there will be some hot scenes with Mrs Torres and offcourse I like Karen and Mrs Godness....

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes