Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
The real game is trying to download this in under 10 hours or finding a link that isn't suspended because of over use. For most MEGA will puke back "Transfer quota exceeded". This needs to be split into a multi part compression like zip or winrar. A torrent would be most peoples preferred option I'd wager.

A question to those who use MEGA's "MEGAsync" desktop application: Can you resume your download the following daily quota period once your 5 GB daily quota has been reached? Tia

Reactions: Arturito1234

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Wanted to give it a try:

Used Cruncher Win/Linux 7.89 GB -> 781 MB
Workupload
GORDON 1.9 beta_Hot_Fix_2
Compressed with Cruncher 7,9 GB to 799 MB

Workupload
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!
I will definitely join it, this was my first compression. Sorry for your work.

Reactions: Exoplast and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Gordon [v1.9 Beta Hotfix 2] [JTStudio] crunched (HQ)

Info: I set the default language to English and fixed the translation of some screens.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 7,90 GB / 1,16 GB - GORDON-1.9(beta_Hot_Fix_2)-pc-hqcrunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7,86 GB / 1,12 GB - GORDON-1.9(beta_Hot_Fix_2)-mac-hqcrunched.zip
= ~14,7% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Try this >
1 - Don't shit in Abdula's case ! : )
View attachment 1832112

2 - Talk to him at the bar (Lucy = 22pts)
View attachment 1832117
Wow so we legitimately have to go back hours of gameplay because of something that didn't seem to have consequences in order to not be locked out of further scenes? That's pretty insane, it means hours of grinding again.
Anyone happen to have a save at that point?

jonathanotaku

Sep 3, 2020
can't progress in the barbara and harry storyline. I got to the point where it said go to parents house and i was able to speak to kim and barbara and see their swimsuits but then i spoke with harry. Now it's telling me to go back to the parents house but when i try and speak to barbara and kim again they don't dont do anything and dismiss me.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes