bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
F95 really needs a Guro tag... cause graphic violence doesn't mean anything in relation to that... cause a little blood is considered graphic violence, and that is nothing in comparison to guro.

Surprised they allow guro tho.. considering the other more tame stuff they ban.

TheMageBlade

Mar 16, 2022
It's funny this game is what convinced me to start using machine translators (Not nearly as bad as expected when you have no other option and with the right programs) only for it to be localized less than a year later... haha. Thanks for sharing this. I'll be happy to play this localized.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Based on vndb takes e eryone seems to get raped and there is no ntr tags as well. It also has multiple endings tag but does that mean there is a route for each girl? Is there a happy ending route for girls as well or is it only bad endings?

Someone who has played it mind explaining the content here so I can figure out if I want to play it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
im scared is this as bad as maggot baits and dead aegis?
Yes.

Though some of it, like death during sex, can be avoided.

Based on vndb takes e eryone seems to get raped and there is no ntr tags as well. It also has multiple endings tag but does that mean there is a route for each girl? Is there a happy ending route for girls as well or is it only bad endings?

Someone who has played it mind explaining the content here so I can figure out if I want to play it?
Rape and deaths are avoidable.

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
Based on vndb takes e eryone seems to get raped and there is no ntr tags as well.
Ntr tags on vndb were made in good old days when they weren't try to tiptoe around "fragile male egos" - like they do nowadays, you see. Therefore they don't view potential love interests rape as ntr if it occurs in different character route. Hell, they don't view it as ntr even if it occurs in their own route - if MC do not feel any deep jealousy about it. To be considered as ntr on vndb - the game should be centered around that fetish specifically. Which can't be said about GSS at all. That, and one of heroines is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already from the beginning - so feel free to classify it as ntr if you want.

With that said - I am more interested in striking difference between heroines bodies on cover art and same heroines in the beginning of the game (cover art girls has much bigger boobs). Is it just advertisement type of drawing to use more sex appeal for potential buyers - or there will be some sort of time skip, I wonder?

Rape and deaths are avoidable.
Playing games trying to avoid their main fetish which they obviously build around is like playing Mortal Kombat without fatalities and blood. That's what I would call real perversion. If you like vanilla sex and lovey-dovey romance - there are tons light-hearted moeges exactly for this. I can't understand people who play games not meant for them - deliberatelly skipping half of content 0_0 Just for the sake of.. what?
Still, there is even special built-in filter in game's options for such strange people - which censors not only gore art - but even text descriptions of it. In a so called "horror" novel, yeah ))

Last edited:

TheMageBlade

Mar 16, 2022

Here's an explanation I found when learning about the game.

There are both good and bad ends. And some routes are locked behind getting the endings of others. So keep this in mind.

I hope this helps.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Playing games trying to avoid their main fetish which they obviously build around is like playing Mortal Kombat without fatalities and blood. That's what I would call real perversion. If you like vanilla sex and lovey-dovey romance - there are tons light-hearted moeges exactly for this. I can't understand people who play games not meant for them - deliberatelly skipping half of content 0_0 Just for the sake of.. what?
Still, there is even special built-in filter in game's options for such strange people - which censors not only gore art - but even text descriptions of it. In a so called "horror" novel, yeah ))
What in the backwards, flying leap of logic, mental gymnsatic bullshit is this?

If certain things were that games main fetish, main reason for being ...... they wouldn't be avoidable.

The gore here is the main thing. It's a horror game, THAT is the games main focus.

If certain things weren't supposed to happen then it wouldn't be available.

The main purpose of the game is to survive, not get everyone raped and murdered. If that was it's purpose, those wouldn't be the bad ends....

Considering the main story beats are him and whichever girl he picks surviving and redemption for those possessed with pretty much all the routes ending in some form of romance i'm wondering what point you thought you were making?

There is a love story going on alongside the horror, that's the whole purpose of it. You seem to be the one missing the point here.

lilsnooze

Jul 11, 2020
Is the story/mystery any good? Honestly, the yandere tag on vndb is what's keeping me somewhat interested in reading this one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the story/mystery any good? Honestly, the yandere tag on vndb is what's keeping me somewhat interested in reading this one.
Yeah, the story is really good. Fucked up in places but good all the same.

It's always the adorably crazy loli's and their sentient killer donkey puppets you need to watch out for though

lilsnooze

Jul 11, 2020
What in the backwards, flying leap of logic, mental gymnsatic bullshit is this?

If certain things were that games main fetish, main reason for being ...... they wouldn't be avoidable.

The gore here is the main thing. It's a horror game, THAT is the games main focus.

If certain things weren't supposed to happen then it wouldn't be available.

The main purpose of the game is to survive, not get everyone raped and murdered. If that was it's purpose, those wouldn't be the bad ends....

Considering the main story beats are him and whichever girl he picks surviving and redemption for those possessed with pretty much all the routes ending in some form of romance i'm wondering what point you thought you were making?

There is a love story going on alongside the horror, that's the whole purpose of it. You seem to be the one missing the point here.
Yeah idk what that guy's on. I doubt most people are starting this visual novel with the mindset to try to purposefully choose every wrong choice in order to see the heroines get destroyed by nasty ass creatures. The goal is to save them from that fate and try to romance one of them. Just my two cents.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes