Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
The main purpose of the game is to survive, not get everyone raped and murdered. If that was it's purpose, those wouldn't be the bad ends....
No, it's main purpose it's exactly rape and murder - with good ends being nice side bonus. Did you play Monster Girl Quest, I wonder? It's huge femdom game with 90% of its content consisted of MC's game over reverse rape scenes all of which are avoidable. There are couple of mandatory lovey-dovey scenes with main heroine though. Am I right in assuming that by your logic that game's main fetish is NOT femdom reverse rape but wholesome romance instead and people choose to play it exactly for that? ))
I doubt most people are starting this visual novel with the mindset to try to purposefully choose every wrong choice in order to see the heroines get destroyed by nasty ass creatures.
Well - I am one of them though. I can't get how people can be so blind to not see obvious - lot of efforts were spent on making all this "avoidable" rape and gore art for a reason. If that wasn't main fetish - they wouldn't bother to make so many h-scenes for bad ends at all. It requires time and money after all. They would did bad ends like in Fate/Stay Night - just short description and some generic blood splash picture instead. However they did exactly opposite - which shows what their target audience is in first place.
The goal is to save them from that fate and try to romance one of them.
No, the goal is to open all gallery and see all possible scenes (and enjoy them). Like in all eroges with capturable heroines/arts starting from Doukyuusei era. Any dedicated otaku will do exactly that. And we both know it. There is no point in making content for people - just so they would skip it. Who is going to concentrate on "saving one heroine" and drop the game after that - especially with unlockable routes and true ending? It's not meant to be played like that and it's not what creators had in mind when they did it.

Jul 15, 2020
There's a significant difference between "of all the salad-buffet types of content in (example) game, I shall find what I want and avoid what I hate" and "I dislike a central concept that makes (example) game relatively unique from others". People who seek out games with guro content are okay with seeing such content as a consequence of failure, if not seeking it out on purpose.

It is simply nothing more than a different spin on the fairly typical "protag woman gets raped if she loses, let me save before 'accidentally' losing to this boss...".

The game over state of a game like Mortal Kombat has an intentionally different game over state than a game like Street Fighter. Neither are wrong, some people just like different things.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Oh wow this one takes me back. Always found it interesting that the sex scenes were censored but the scenes of decapitation and people having their internal organs brutally ripped out was on full display. Japan can be weird sometimes. :unsure:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Japan is weird, we know that. But this proves they are also inconsistently weird.
Somehow sexually graphic depiction of all this violent flesh destruction is allowed to be published while at the same time they're banning 'Callisto Protocol' from hitting the Japanese market. Go figure.

Anyway ... ain't my cup of tea, so I'm a skip this.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Wow, this feels like it came out of nowhere. I remember playing it back in the days of text hooks and Atlas translation aggregators, was not expecting to see it again.

Really hoping they translate some of the other games from this dev, especially the series where a hot goth lady owns an olde timey hotel that corrupts all its guests.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Japan is weird, we know that. But this proves they are also inconsistently weird.
Somehow sexually graphic depiction of all this violent flesh destruction is allowed to be published while at the same time they're banning 'Callisto Protocol' from hitting the Japanese market. Go figure.

Anyway ... ain't my cup of tea, so I'm a skip this.
Gore in Resident evil 2 remake had to be toned down even in AO version compared the rest of world.
Gore in hentai. Sure go ahead this is fine.
Japan censorship is weird.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
This game needs an NTR tag. Of course when there's one game that actually has NTR in it- the tag is missing. Played it in japanese ages ago and there's NTR in 2 routes.
" I know that this game had gore and all, but is there NTR there? "

I'm not even mad, just impressed. Also like how you just casually avoid mentioning there's a loli there as well.

Jun 1, 2017
Gore Screaming Show? That's a name I haven't seen in a long time, I remember finding the OP like 10 years ago through the recommended videos on an Ayane song.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes