balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Saw this got trans added since I played last, instant DL! Theeeen I read the OP concerning content *sigh* wrong order... I guess that one random screenshot is the only content still or have more been added to the actual game/story? Not superthrilled to go hunting for content if there is none.. cheers!

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Saw this got trans added since I played last, instant DL! Theeeen I read the OP concerning content *sigh* wrong order... I guess that one random screenshot is the only content still or have more been added to the actual game/story? Not superthrilled to go hunting for content if there is none.. cheers!
For sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I kinda like the quiz. I ll probably put an autoskip choice button in v0.2 in 30 days.
The age verification test idea is taken from LeisureSuitLarry and I think is kinda funny.
You do not have to be American to know this info (I am not American). But there is no time limit and you have Google. Easy!
Anyway, thank you for the feedback.
That is the whole point uploading right?

Actually the test, the questionnaires, the multiple options are not the factor, I am not an American and I have an easy time. What I don't think is the many options without material. I understand that you want to have the structure already assembled, but consider this, it is better an update that is well developed to one in which you advance in the story and there is little material.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Actually the test, the questionnaires, the multiple options are not the factor, I am not an American and I have an easy time. What I don't think is the many options without material. I understand that you want to have the structure already assembled, but consider this, it is better an update that is well developed to one in which you advance in the story and there is little material.
Please stop wasting time with comments about a quiz I removed already a year ago. Don't get me wrong. It s not your fault. I tried to cancel these comments but f95zone keeps showing them first. Bottom line, the quiz doesnt exist anymore.
About the many choices with little storyline progress, you are right. But I am going based on a complete story written in 2017. You have to trust me on this.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Really liked the update. Lollipop was hot and I enjoyed the scene as well as the one with the headmaster and Mrs DaSilva. Damon can go fuck himself for taking that pic though and spreading it around lmao.

Jieadt56728

May 9, 2020
Umm can somebody just tell me which paths are currently worth pursuing so that I am not aimlessly going after someone on multiple playthroughs.
Love the game though

Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Umm can somebody just tell me which paths are currently worth pursuing so that I am not aimlessly going after someone on multiple playthroughs.
Love the game though
Press the first spoiler button in page one. There s a gameplay advice atm.

Reactions: Jieadt56728
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes