Testaight

Apr 11, 2018
Dear Fellow Grace-enjoyers,
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been working on a more or less proper translation of this awesome game.
I'm still only at chapter 2, so quite some stuff to do left.

Additionally I'm trying to do some 'decensoring' or rather redrawing. I'm still practicing that, but I'd like to get some feedback on the first pic I've been working on. I know my lines aren't as crisp as the originals, but I'm working on that.
Absolute legend

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been working on a more or less proper translation of this awesome game.

Additionally I'm trying to do some 'decensoring' or rather redrawing. I'm still practicing that, but I'd like to get some feedback on the first pic I've been working on. I know my lines aren't as crisp as the originals, but I'm working on that.
"I'm going to translate this game just because I can." you.jpg

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018

If so, then I shall patiently wait for you, good luck.
And your redrawing is good, incomparable with the original at first glance

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
This game seems to thrive on its story, so I will wait if a proper translation is ever made. But could someone tell me if there are any birthing events in the game at all? I did a quick look at the gallery and there didn't seem to be any there. What is there look pretty damn good, but yeah. Just gonna wait for a good translation.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
This game seems to thrive on its story, so I will wait if a proper translation is ever made. But could someone tell me if there are any birthing events in the game at all? I did a quick look at the gallery and there didn't seem to be any there. What is there look pretty damn good, but yeah. Just gonna wait for a good translation.
there is pregnancy content i dont remember if the birth is shown if that's what you meant though

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
there is pregnancy content i dont remember if the birth is shown if that's what you meant though
Yeah, the whole game is about pregnancy. I was just wondering if it actually showed the birth, which I don't think it does.

Klinkclankx

Jul 12, 2021

I've been learning some Japanese for the last few months and would be down to collaborate it would be good practice for me and it's hard to ask my tutor for some of the words I'm gonna come across in these games xDD I've never done something like this before though so I wouldn't know where to start.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018

do your best bro, i played only halfway and can wait for uncensored

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Are new dungeons supposed to unlock automatically? Did I progress too fast and miss the scene that starts unlocking dungeons? Just finished the 300,000 repayment and was given the task for the 800,000 repayment but still only have access to the beginner dungeon that only has 6 floors...Also don't appear to be any new scenes available.

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018
Are new dungeons supposed to unlock automatically? Did I progress too fast and miss the scene that starts unlocking dungeons? Just finished the 300,000 repayment and was given the task for the 800,000 repayment but still only have access to the beginner dungeon that only has 6 floors...Also don't appear to be any new scenes available.
After each repayment the game checks several variables to advance the story:
1. If the previous dungeon has been cleared completely
2. Grace's development status [Idea of Chastity] or Chastity concept etc in game has to be below a specific value
3. and ofc if the repayment has been successfully done

If those are successful, an automatic event should start after entering the inside of the Inn that starts the renovation of the Inn and automatically unlocks the next dungeon.
E.g. after the first repayment you should get an event where Grace gets invited to a banquet/celebration. In the course of that
the game sets the flag to unlock the next dungeon, the tidal dungeon.

Most likely you havent done all the H-Events available to you in the first stage. You can go to the recollection room and have a look which events in the first stage have not been unlocked and go do them. After that the story should advance.

Reactions: dmnit and ehendu
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes