ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Is Grace supposed to be underaged or just a petite adult-aged woman? At some point she may look like a child but she looks very more adult and I would like it more if Grace was MILF or at least has milfy vibes but I might just be bias on milf but I also enjoy petite girls nonetheless
Very much adult...maaaybe she's late teens and don't care enough to start a new game to see what, if anything, was mentioned about age at the start. In any case, she definitely played an "onee-san" type of role at her orphanage. (Also not entirely sure how you think she looks "petite"? Sure she doesn't have comically oversized anime proportions and she's "fit" but that's hardly "petite", imo.)

Reactions: Jameyboi

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
check page 12
It's kinda Meh, but I'll take it. It have no 100% uncensor everywhere and sometimes scary.

Edit: Also can someone share save file with 100% opened gallery?

Edit 2: Also is it for sure Final version? Like my old save files detects in game as 1.12 and it's Final version as 1.00.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
It's kinda Meh, but I'll take it. It have no 100% uncensor everywhere and sometimes scary.

Edit: Also can someone share save file with 100% opened gallery?

Edit 2: Also is it for sure Final version? Like my old save files detects in game as 1.12 and it's Final version as 1.00.
You can unlock the gallery with the switches on the top of the room

Aug 5, 2022
View attachment 1828362
Grace of the Labyrinth Town v1.00 MTL Partial eng

So here I've packed everything we have in the best way possible, specifically the game from here, word-wrap and mtl edit from here and partial manual translation from here.

Even if the title say final is the v1.00 so I've add also the last version aviable v1.11 in jap so feel free to download it.

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
----------------------------------------------
JAP VER

WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1828417 View attachment 1828420
i dont think the game download works (the mega link)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yes, I am working on it. but it will still be a a while until I'm finished.
Hey, thx for the patronage! Hope you are not translating the v1.0 since is heavily bugged (I've left the v1.11 in my post but i'll update the links with the v1.15 in a few Done!).

As for the bugs to notice is mainly related to boxes and how they works, except the extra inventory everything that goes in can't get out so are items lost, the extra inventory is also pretty useless since once you are in the tavern you cannot use it to retrive the items so also items lost (both can't be sold either)..

Last edited:
Reactions: bruhhhh123456
Jun 16, 2022
Anytime I'm in the Labrynth, and I interact with anything I get a syntax error and my game crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Reactions: _Sad_Man_

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for the information, now I just need to find this one CG
There you go and good luck :p (I guess couple can be avoided cause are already blurred, for others I'm just being picky xD),
11事後大_素体精液 doens't feel right with others,
other than these, I don't think 2d live fix works.

You thought it was just 1,
but was is me, 111! :LUL:

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There is a way to reset this count? Unfortunately I've already clear this dungeon the first day and this guy was not yet there, it would be a bit a shame if i loose the h events connected (I've tried also to set the waypoint to the 5th floor but it doesn't work)
1685884644731.png

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes