_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
Here, I have made images that were censored and corrected those that were, I will not do something and this is futanari, and I do not see the point of doing a preview and do not want to spend my time on it (as well as on futanari, I am not a fan of futanari), I will see what else can be updated or added, again, as time and desire will allow

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018
There is a way to reset this count? Unfortunately I've already clear this dungeon the first day and this guy was not yet there, it would be a bit a shame if i loose the h events connected (I've tried also to set the waypoint to the 5th floor but it doesn't work)
View attachment 2674422
There probably is, but you can just unlock the scene in the recollection later. it's not needed to advance the story

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Here, I have made images that were censored and corrected those that were, I will not do something and this is futanari, and I do not see the point of doing a preview and do not want to spend my time on it (as well as on futanari, I am not a fan of futanari), I will see what else can be updated or added, again, as time and desire will allow
thx, probably I've miss tho some of lick scene where Grace is still crotchless (if somehow you have time however try to change the color of the vagina to a pinkier one since it will create contrasts when it is shown as darker).
btw add the post link directly to your first post since is linked from the OP

Last edited:
Reactions: _Sad_Man_

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There probably is, but you can just unlock the scene in the recollection later. it's not needed to advance the story
I've actually found the trigger but somehow is still not working, even lowering to 0 the max results I've obtained is that she say that is at the same level of the guy (also I have to lock it or else it will return to the original state at 20), I think there is also a switch somewhere that trigger these results but I'm unable to find it.

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
thx, probably I've miss tho some of lick scene where Grace is still crotchless (if somehow you have time however try to change the color of the vagina to a pinkier one since it will create contrasts when it is shown as darker).
btw add the post link directly to your first post since is linked from the OP
Do you mean the standing image in the scenes or in live2D?

Mar 14, 2018

Grace of the Labyrinth Town v1.00 MTL Partial eng

So here I've packed everything we have in the best way possible, specifically the game from here, word-wrap and mtl edit from here and partial manual translation from here.

Even if the title say final is the v1.00 so I've add also the last version available v1.15 in jap so feel free to download it.

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
----------------------------------------------
JAP VER

WORKUPLOAD
Do you think it's possible to encorporate into your version? I think I tried it but it only broke images.

bruhhhh123456

Aug 24, 2021
Dear Fellow Grace-enjoyers,
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been working on a more or less proper translation of this awesome game.
I'm still only at chapter 2, so quite some stuff to do left.

Additionally I'm trying to do some 'decensoring' or rather redrawing. I'm still practicing that, but I'd like to get some feedback on the first pic I've been working on. I know my lines aren't as crisp as the originals, but I'm working on that.
Hey can we get an update on the translation process?

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Here's an English translation of the introduction, about 25 maps, make sure you read the attached text file for my installation notes. To be honest, this isn't a very fappable part of the game, so this post is more so just a declaration of my intent, as well as a sample of the things to come. This is probably the best-written game of its type, so experiencing it in English should be a suitably high-quality experience as well.

I've also got various other sections translated so far, about 25-30% of the game, but I'll be releasing these in parts corresponding to each in-game repayment period. The first repayment period shouldn't take more than a week from today to finish, so look forward to that.

Also, I currently have no motivation to translate the combat system, item names and descriptions, the in-game bestiary screen, and edit the blessings and skill tree text in that one partial translation from a year in a half ago to fit inside of their boxes, so if someone wants to pick up on any of those things for me, I would appreciate it.

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018
A true hero. Take your time I am just happy someone is giving the game this level of attention
Edit: Just played through what you have done so far and it's really impressive. Didn't have any issues with it and everything looked clean and well written.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Here's an English translation of the introduction, about 25 maps, make sure you read the attached text file for my installation notes. To be honest, this isn't a very fappable part of the game, so this post is more so just a declaration of my intent, as well as a sample of the things to come. This is probably the best-written game of its type, so experiencing it in English should be a suitably high-quality experience as well.

I've also got various other sections translated so far, about 25-30% of the game, but I'll be releasing these in parts corresponding to each in-game repayment period. The first repayment period shouldn't take more than a week from today to finish, so look forward to that.

Also, I currently have no motivation to translate the combat system, item names and descriptions, the in-game bestiary screen, and edit the blessings and skill tree text in that one partial translation from a year in a half ago to fit inside of their boxes, so if someone wants to pick up on any of those things for me, I would appreciate it.
Based

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
It took a little longer than I would have liked, but here's the English translation up to the first repayment period. Once again, make sure to read the attached text file for my installation notes on integrating this into an MTL playthrough, although I think the release style of this translation will begin to encourage playing through the game in translated chunks.

This patch came out to about 25 more maps and around 1200 boxes of text, I've combined this release with the previous one, so you won't have to download both. This section has 7 lewd events, 2 of which are optional to progress the story, so we've begun to slowly whittle away at the 150+ event behemoth that is this game. This section is slightly more fappable than the first, but it's mostly filled with light eroticism as Grace dips her toes into the world of sex work, and becomes acquainted with the residents of the inn. I should note that I'll probably be saving translating the recollection room as one of the last things I do, because I don't think it'll be too hard to find any events.

This game has infrequent (once or twice per playthrough) issues with loading assets during events that will randomly cause a crash, so make sure you save often to avoid losing any progress. It also has more frequent issues with the LIVE2D assets bugging out or not appearing during events, so if you think you're experiencing that, you can hold down the A key for a few seconds and it'll reload those assets. In my experience, I've sometimes had to reload something two times in a row before it appeared properly.

Also, please note that the introductory event for the second repayment period will start to play automatically if you've met all the criteria for it (first repayment complete, Grace's Sense of Virtue at 90, a.k.a. all non-optional events seen), so if you don't want to get thrown into untranslated content, your best bet is probably to complete the repayment at night, save your game after the cutscene for that, and then come back to your playthrough when the next translated release is out, which will likely be next week, so look forward to that again.

Thank you to everyone who decided to check out my translation of the introduction. Feel free to share any feedback, impressions, or other comments you might have for this new section, I make a lot of considerations when I work on this, so I appreciate any kind of energy that comes my way.

Feb 17, 2018
It took a little longer than I would have liked, but here's the English translation up to the first repayment period. Once again, make sure to read the attached text file for my installation notes on integrating this into an MTL playthrough, although I think the release style of this translation will begin to encourage playing through the game in translated chunks.

This patch came out to about 25 more maps and around 1200 boxes of text, I've combined this release with the previous one, so you won't have to download both. This section has 7 lewd events, 2 of which are optional to progress the story, so we've begun to slowly whittle away at the 150+ event behemoth that is this game. This section is slightly more fappable than the first, but it's mostly filled with light eroticism as Grace dips her toes into the world of sex work, and becomes acquainted with the residents of the inn. I should note that I'll probably be saving translating the recollection room as one of the last things I do, because I don't think it'll be too hard to find any events.

This game has infrequent (once or twice per playthrough) issues with loading assets during events that will randomly cause a crash, so make sure you save often to avoid losing any progress. It also has more frequent issues with the LIVE2D assets bugging out or not appearing during events, so if you think you're experiencing that, you can hold down the A key for a few seconds and it'll reload those assets. In my experience, I've sometimes had to reload something two times in a row before it appeared properly.

Also, please note that the introductory event for the second repayment period will start to play automatically if you've met all the criteria for it (first repayment complete, Grace's Sense of Virtue at 90, a.k.a. all non-optional events seen), so if you don't want to get thrown into untranslated content, your best bet is probably to complete the repayment at night, save your game after the cutscene for that, and then come back to your playthrough when the next translated release is out, which will likely be next week, so look forward to that again.

Thank you to everyone who decided to check out my translation of the introduction. Feel free to share any feedback, impressions, or other comments you might have for this new section, I make a lot of considerations when I work on this, so I appreciate any kind of energy that comes my way.
I LOVE YOU... ;P
Awesome job thanks for the share

Last edited:

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018

Just got done with it and once again great job. Everything looked clean and I didn't run into any problems at all. A+ level translation. Doing gods work my man.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes