_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
Here it is decensor fix is already in
drop here: Grace_of_the_Labyrinth_Town\www\img\pictures

I'm not going to make a futanari decensor and I don't want to waste my time on it (I'm not a fan of futanari)

drop here: Grace_of_the_Labyrinth_Town\www\assets

If you enjoy my Decensored patch, donations, any amount is appreciated

Sample image:

1683542219638.png
I'am waiting for your feedback

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2022
the download link in the first page, must have something wrong. in the dungeon whenever i pick up item. i get error message and game just froze. i tried Mega and Gofile got same error. i tested on JP version untranslated working fine with the save files. grace .jpg

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018
Here it is Grace_of_the_Labyrinth_Town[full Decensor]
if you would like to thank me for my work drop coin on

IMG drop here: Grace_of_the_Labyrinth_Town\www\img\pictures
Live2D drop here: Grace_of_the_Labyrinth_Town\www

I am waiting for your feedback
Tried it out and it looks very good. Great work and I didn't have any issues with any of the scenes I tested. Now we just need a good translation and everything will be great with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Sad_Man_
Feb 25, 2019
If you have trouble downloading my patched version from Gofile and don't want to patch the game by hand, here's a quick PowerShell script that'll fix the game files from the broken copy. Right-click 'Grace_Patch.ps1' and select 'Run with PowerShell' to run (run it from anywhere - it'll prompt you to select the game directory). Open in Notepad first if you want to see what it's doing.
thank you this patch works with the mega link

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
the download link in the first page, must have something wrong. in the dungeon whenever i pick up item. i get error message and game just froze. i tried Mega and Gofile got same error. i tested on JP version untranslated working fine with the save files. View attachment 2562328
same prob. how to fix this

Seems to be a translation reference error, gotta wait for a patch or manually fix it but if it was that easy to do you could just translate it yourself

I dont know if mtool or textractor work on this game but if they do might wanna try playing it with those since those kinds of tools shouldnt mess up references letting you get by without crashing even when picking up items and the like while still being able to read the game in english

Or wait 20 years for kagura to release this after finishing Zeven :FacePalm:(if they dont keep releasing random shovelware)

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Is Grace supposed to be underaged or just a petite adult-aged woman? At some point she may look like a child but she looks very more adult and I would like it more if Grace was MILF or at least has milfy vibes but I might just be bias on milf but I also enjoy petite girls nonetheless

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes