RPGM Completed Grace of the Labyrinth Town [Final] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
does anyone have a save from the 3rd part of the debt payment (think you owed 30k or something) the part where you could go into the lust labyrinth and whatnot. i accidently screwed up my save file and dont want to play from the beginning.

MossyMossMeow

Dec 29, 2021
anyone have the save right after the 3rd debt repayment or right before it??? I lost my save to a stupid bug in a labyrinth

jokuur

May 23, 2019
It's an expansion upon Zeven. Just like in Zeven, the corruption is divided into chapters which each have a specific grouping of fetishes that are the focus. Though, each chapter in this game has a wider variety of fetish types per section, and many more CG to represent them. There's even animations for the heroine now. If you didn't like Zeven, you likely won't like Grace, but I would suggest giving at least the first two chapters a try just in case, as a fair bit has changed.
i really liked zeven game because of its superior writing and translation, playing grace now is kinda blueballing because text is going out of the window and it often dosent make sense i will try skipping thru first chapters and see if i can progress without reading but it wont be easy without knowing what to do next to progress

Apr 7, 2019
i really liked zeven game because of its superior writing and translation, playing grace now is kinda blueballing because text is going out of the window and it often dosent make sense i will try skipping thru first chapters and see if i can progress without reading but it wont be easy without knowing what to do next to progress
Go back a bit in the thread and pick up Stonefred's translation. He's translated the first 6 chapters at a professional level, but the rest is still mtl after that.

Reactions: jokuur

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone having issues with the gallery? After taking the full save and accessing the recollection room when i try to watch a memory for example merchant part 7, it just freezes at the memory with no text no error msg no nothing.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes