RPGM Completed Grace of the Labyrinth Town [Final] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

GuyGuyBanjo

Jan 26, 2023
It’s been like a year since I tried to play this game, and I downloaded it today. The game still crashed whenever I walked over an item, has that not been fixed or is there another version I need to download?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
All bugs and crashes are from scuffed MTL version in OP, download japanese version and use stonefred's translation - it will be stable, but many things will be left untranslated.

Reactions: Yukihirou

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a good full translation?
Short answer: I don't think so at this point in time. There's one manual translation that was in the works with I think 4 chapters finished, but it's been put on hold somewhat indefinitely (game is apparently getting an official translation, though I've heard rumors the group doing that is less than promising based on past work. Regardless, until that official translation is finished and confirmed garbage, the person who was working on a manual translation of this put it on hold to work on other projects with no translations being promised. If you search further back in this thread there are probably more details.)

For now, I believe the below post hits most of the current "best work" out there for this. Looked like an outside chance DazedAnon will work is ChatGPT translation magic if it gets enough votes on wherever he takes his votes for what to work on as well.

You can use TAB key to to hide, Q will be backlog (tho when you close it will skip to the next sentence), I suggest you to use my version + the uncensor pack since the op one is broken, about the manual traslation there are 3 or 4 chapter already translated based on the version 1.14 however it got abandoned (mine have only few things manual), for the journal there is another fix that will complete it with mtl however you have to search it yourself since I'm not sure where it is in the thread.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I don't see anal in the tags. There is no anal in this? None at all?
It's there. There's actually a good amount of it. The game (and all of the developers others, including the upcoming one) unlock lewd activities in phases which events then focus on, with 'oral & anal' being one of the phases.

Klinkclankx

Jul 12, 2021
I have recently started my own translation for this game as well. Mostly as a learning project while I study Japanese. I'm only done the prologue at the moment and it's slow going and really dialogue heavy. If I end up getting further than Stonefred I'll post it. For now it's a long way out but I'm sort of Hyper fixated on it at least for the moment.

Super dialogue heavy and my Japanese isn't that great and it's mostly just something to help me study more than anything else so it might not be Stonefred quality but it'll be better than MTL garbage.

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
It's there. There's actually a good amount of it. The game (and all of the developers others, including the upcoming one) unlock lewd activities in phases which events then focus on, with 'oral & anal' being one of the phases.
Good to know, I only played Princess of Zeven from this developer and I got confused because there were a good amount of anal play in that game.

Spuul

Sep 19, 2021
Hm, if only there was some kind of first post, with links to official sources for the game and it's developer.
If only. Except there's no link to a new version of this game by the developer because one doesn't exist. There's only some other game they've made that's irrelevant to this thread, but glad you chimed in Dick.

Feb 11, 2021
If only. Except there's no link to a new version of this game by the developer because one doesn't exist. There's only some other game they've made that's irrelevant to this thread, but glad you chimed in Dick.
youre not missing out, just click any game on that link and click on the dev's name and it takes you to the dev's page. the demo that is out needs language packs and it crashes a lot plus its only jp so dont bother with it

Reactions: souldead341

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Or, you can click on the developer's name there to see all their current and upcoming releases. You know, take a couple of seconds to think of how most official sales sites work, where you can see everything someone is selling there.

Here's an image to help you:

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeDGrineer

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018
Can only say this is a 3/4 decensor then.... If you start one gotta finish it fully
First of all, we are talking about 3 or 4 pics of one specific mid-game scene, thats not important overall, so who really cares?
Second, going by your words, we wouldn't have a decensor at all then. Which would be way worse than having one that has not even a handful of pics not uncensored.
No offense, but maybe you should keep your worthless opinion to yourself instead of criticizing someone for sacrificing their free time just so you can play a game uncensored. Jesus, the entitlement nowadays never ceases to amaze...

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes