RPGM Completed Grace of the Labyrinth Town [Final] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Apr 6, 2020
It's an expansion upon Zeven. Just like in Zeven, the corruption is divided into chapters which each have a specific grouping of fetishes that are the focus. Though, each chapter in this game has a wider variety of fetish types per section, and many more CG to represent them. There's even animations for the heroine now. If you didn't like Zeven, you likely won't like Grace, but I would suggest giving at least the first two chapters a try just in case, as a fair bit has changed.
Thank you for your answer, I think I’ll still try to play, but I won’t be too disappointed since now I understand how the game is built.

Reactions: clash bluelight

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
So if I remember correctly stonefred767 stopped working on this because an official translator picked it up but does anyone know who they might be?
Dont think it was kagura im pretty sure of that

Ergast

May 31, 2017
BokiBoki, which means that, for what they said, stonefred767 probably will eventually edit their translation, as BokiBoki are usually... well very bad.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
BokiBoki, which means that, for what they said, stonefred767 probably will eventually edit their translation, as BokiBoki are usually... well very bad.
Well on dazedanon's discord someone put a request for Grace.
no idea if it will be translated since it's quite costly so dunno if stonefred still wants to work on this.
dazedanon would it be actually possible cost wise to make a GPT mtl of this game?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well on dazedanon's discord someone put a request for Grace.
no idea if it will be translated since it's quite costly so dunno if stonefred still wants to work on this.
dazedanon would it be actually possible cost wise to make a GPT mtl of this game?
Its just expensive but its not ridiculous or anything. If it gets popular enough to win a poll it wouldn't be an issue for me to do it.

Spuul

Sep 19, 2021
Holy shit, I had no idea how good stonefred767's translation was until I started this game today with the MTL version first and found it incomprehensible. I'm now using the Japanese version posted by luchettodj94 along with the decensors by GreeDGrineer, bobtart's translated newspaper (whatever that is), and stonefred767's beautiful translations. However, the menu screen is still in Japanese; is fixing this as simple as pulling a file from the MTL version and dropping it into the 1.15 Jap game version? And if so, which file/s?

Thanks to all for their hard work on this game!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Holy shit, I had no idea how good stonefred767's translation was until I started this game today with the MTL version first and found it incomprehensible. I'm now using the Japanese version posted by luchettodj94 along with the decensors by GreeDGrineer, bobtart's translated newspaper (whatever that is), and stonefred767's beautiful translations. However, the menu screen is still in Japanese; is fixing this as simple as pulling a file from the MTL version and dropping it into the 1.15 Jap game version? And if so, which file/s?

Thanks to all for their hard work on this game!
Keep in mind that the manual translation was made for the 1.14 so my version is slightly more updated, not sure what changes were made in the latest version but you might encounter some problems, also, after x point you need to play everything else in mtl (perhaps with mtl tool) or will be simple in jap. The newspaper I guess is the bulleting board that wasn't finished with the partial manual in my pack so a mtl version is more then welcome. The dec will work in any version so you are fine :)

Spuul

Sep 19, 2021
Keep in mind that the manual translation was made for the 1.14 so my version is slightly more updated, not sure what changes were made in the latest version but you might encounter some problems, also, after x point you need to play everything else in mtl (perhaps with mtl tool) or will be simple in jap. The newspaper I guess is the bulleting board that wasn't finished with the partial manual in my pack so a mtl version is more then welcome. The dec will work in any version so you are fine :)
Understood! But what do you mean by the "dec"? Also, is there a specific file that represents the menu screen that I could pull from your version? That's the one problem I'm running into by using the Japanese version with stonefred767's translations; the menu screen is completely Japanese and I have no idea what is says! Worst case, I'll drop the jap version and just roll with yours. Thanks again!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Understood! But what do you mean by the "dec"? Also, is there a specific file that represents the menu screen that I could pull from your version? That's the one problem I'm running into by using the Japanese version with stonefred767's translations; the menu screen is completely Japanese and I have no idea what is says! Worst case, I'll drop the jap version and just roll with yours. Thanks again!
I have no idea the changes between versions so adding old files with newer it might disrupt the game itself,
with dec I mean decensor patch, they are simply images so have nothing to do with the script itself,
as for the menu and other stuff you can translate em easily with translator++, perhaps somebody with some time might merge the partial with mtl so to having an optimazed version.

Reactions: Spuul

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a key or a way to hide the textbox??

I put those two mods in and the game has started just fine, so far. But, I have just started. Keeping my fingers crossed. But, the translation is extremely difficult. Let's pray that some good soul will come up with a decent English translation.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a key or a way to hide the textbox??

I put those two mods in and the game has started just fine, so far. But, I have just started. Keeping my fingers crossed. But, the translation is extremely difficult. Let's pray that some good soul will come up with a decent English translation.
You can use TAB key to to hide, Q will be backlog (tho when you close it will skip to the next sentence), I suggest you to use my version + the uncensor pack since the op one is broken, about the manual traslation there are 3 or 4 chapter already translated based on the version 1.14 however it got abandoned (mine have only few things manual), for the journal there is another fix that will complete it with mtl however you have to search it yourself since I'm not sure where it is in the thread.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You can use TAB key to to hide, Q will be backlog (tho when you close it will skip to the next sentence), I suggest you to use my version + the uncensor pack since the op one is broken, about the manual traslation there are 3 or 4 chapter already translated based on the version 1.14 however it got abandoned (mine have only few things manual), for the journal there is another fix that will complete it with mtl however you have to search it yourself since I'm not sure where it is in the thread.
Thanks, I'll try your version, and thanks for the heads up on the other stuff.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ya I tried it and didnt work. You didnt include the the global file. Its needed for it work ingame
You don't need the global file, you just need to either make a save in the slot of the file you downloaded before copying it in or rename the downloaded file to match and replace a save you already made. All the global file does is tell the game which save slots are used and the settings in the options menu.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes