RPGM Completed Grace of the Labyrinth Town [Final] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

SatisfiedAardvark

Feb 25, 2018
If you have trouble downloading my patched version from Gofile and don't want to patch the game by hand, here's a quick PowerShell script that'll fix the game files from the broken copy. Right-click 'Grace_Patch.ps1' and select 'Run with PowerShell' to run (run it from anywhere - it'll prompt you to select the game directory). Open in Notepad first if you want to see what it's doing.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ309974_img_main.png
Grace of the Labyrinth Town v1.00 MTL Partial eng

So here I've packed everything we have in the best way possible, specifically the game from here, word-wrap and mtl edit from here and partial manual translation from here.

Even if the title say final is the v1.00 so I've add also the last version available v1.15 in jap so feel free to download it.

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------------------
JAP VER

1653407202097.png 1653407389326.png

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 1828362

So here I've packed everything we have in the best way possible, specifically the game from here, word-wrap and mtl edit from here and partial manual translation from here.

Even if the title say final is the v1.00 so I've add also the last version aviable v1.11 in jap so feel free to download it.

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
JAP VER

WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1828417 View attachment 1828420
Could you tell me what difference from 1.00 For 1.11?

literaloxygen

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 1828362

Even if the title say final is the v1.00 so I've add also the last version aviable v1.11 in jap so feel free to download it.

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
JAP VER

WORKUPLOAD

Is anyone able to upload this to another hoster, e.g. MEGA, Anonfiles, Gofile, or Pixeldrain?

Koid

Jun 29, 2020
Is this game playable with the MTL? I've been play another game with mtl and get stuck so many times so i have to read the guide from the forum and that's not good for the gameplay

Last edited:

nonaw

Jul 12, 2018
This MTL translated by google. Use japanese version with textractor+deepl for proper translate. Google MTL version is VERY VERY bad translated. This game has a nice story don't destoy it with google translate.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
we need better translation not using google but Dl .
View attachment 1828362

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
JAP VER

WORKUPLOAD

can you use DL translator instead of Google , i cant under stand a thing in the dialog , it not even fit into the dialog box as well

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
we need better translation not using google but Dl .

can you use DL translator instead of Google , i cant under stand a thing in the dialog , it not even fit into the dialog box as well
hu? what do you mean? the word-wrap works perfectly as for the mtl well i'm not the one who made it so take what you get :)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Syntax error upon picking up an arrow(?) in the second room of the dungeon.

So the game is still broken then.

sezqqa

May 24, 2020
The game is broken as hell, i dont mind to wait or simply not playing it, but almost every option i make, its followed by a sintax error:cry:

irvan919398

Mar 25, 2022
still many bugs , i dont like the translate , but thats ok , but just pls do something with syntaxerror or else....

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Syntax error upon picking up an arrow(?) in the second room of the dungeon.

So the game is still broken then.
The game is broken as hell, i dont mind to wait or simply not playing it, but almost every option i make, its followed by a sintax error:cry:
still many bugs , i dont like the translate , but thats ok , but just pls do something with syntaxerror or else....
for whoever is not able to play with the regular version from the OP just download my version up here (is still recommended in any case)

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes