Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
So this isn't completely translated right? And Is it still being edited? You did say that you will update it right?
I'm still translating as we speak, but it's mainly grammar correction. The game shouldn't have anymore Japanese text or MTL-like text

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
I have cheat engine but I'm not able to find the money, anyone know how I can get cheats?
Hey, it's not that easy using memory scan. You may want to use instead.
press [1] in-game to open up the menu

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm still translating as we speak, but it's mainly grammar correction. The game shouldn't have anymore Japanese text or MTL-like text
I see no wonder you said you were gonna update it It's a good translation by the way just a need a little polish on the dialogues

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
I see no wonder you said you were gonna update it It's a good translation by the way just a need a little polish on the dialogues
Thx, but now that I'm actually reading what I wrote back when I first started translating..., well..., I think a meme would better at explaining how I feel....
what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg

Reactions: Aka Nioh

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Thx, but now that I'm actually reading what I wrote back when I first started translating..., well..., I think a meme would better at explaining how I feel....
View attachment 1169364
Well It's a decent translation it's not that bad xD You should definitely polish it maybe with someone who's good at english? By the way what's your next project?

Last edited:

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
i havent play the game yet, but WHAT? at least the 2nd game got headpats lmao. the 1st game sure, theres blackmail, but atleast it was consent lmao
There is no male protag here, so 0 wholesomeness. And typical slut simulator almost never goes w/o some blackmails and rapes.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know what quests are available in the 3rd quarter of the game ( Collect 30 reputations, and talk to the Sister ). I'm on reputation29 but I don't know if there are any quests that I'm missing in the town. I've finished :
1. Ore Delivery
2. Find Rare Ore
3. Fascinating Scent

Reactions: HelnKellr and AronP

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Does anyone know what quests are available in the 3rd quarter of the game ( Collect 30 reputations, and talk to the Sister ). I'm on reputation29 but I don't know if there are any quests that I'm missing in the town. I've finished :
1. Ore Delivery
2. Find Rare Ore
3. Fascinating Scent
You should have done 15 quests by now.
But, if you can't find any more quests you can always do some area subjugation, you can find a memo in your inventory in the important stuff tab. Just kill enough monsters in one area/dungeon, after that go to the reception

Reactions: HelnKellr

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
But, if you can't find any more quests you can always do some area subjugation, you can find a memo in your inventory in the important stuff tab. Just kill enough monsters in one area/dungeon, after that go to the reception
Oh I see, thank you (y)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
What's your next project if i may ask? I forgot to ask you xD

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
What's your next project if i may ask? I forgot to ask you xD
Next project? I don't know..., for know I will try to translate this game as good as I can.
But to be honest, I really don't like translating that much..., I'm just a really big fan of Hiwatari Honpo. After I noticed that Luek (the translator of the previous two titles) hasn't been online on ULMF for almost two years, I took it upon myself to be the one who'll do everyone a favor....

I've become a bit burned out by all the work a translation requires. I know this took a bit longer because it's my first translation, but still..., I've been working for more than 150 hours on this project and I really want to do some other things....

And I don't have any titles I want to see translated at the moment, so I wont be working on a new project for now. But who knows when I want to translate something again, I might change my mind.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Next project? I don't know..., for know I will try to translate this game as good as I can.
But to be honest, I really don't like translating that much..., I'm just a really big fan of Hiwatari Honpo. After I noticed that Luek (the translator of the previous two titles) hasn't been online on ULMF for almost two years, I took it upon myself to be the one who'll do everyone a favor....

I've become a bit burned out by all the work a translation requires. I know this took a bit longer because it's my first translation, but still..., I've been working for more than 150 hours on this project and I really want to do some other things....

And I don't have any titles I want to see translated at the moment, so I wont be working on a new project for now. But who knows when I want to translate something again, I might change my mind.
I see that's too bad I was planning on asking you to translate an MTL game a CircleKame but It looks like you need some time xD I'll try to edit the dialogues on that

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes