haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
I've finished playing this game until the ending, and all I have to say is that this game is very much your generic fapping rpg game. It does have some connection to the previous games with the crystal gates and the dragons stuff, but it doesn't go into detail unlike Gran Ende II. So yeah, fapping purposes I give it an 8/10 ( The art's pretty good ). For story development not so much.

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Do you get a choice to choose who they lose their v cards too? and is purity route available in this game? Thanks.
You can chose who you lose your virginity to and you can do a virgin playthrough, the gallery unlocks after beating the final boss

Reactions: jarcko

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Never did I thought that there would be a Gran Ende III but here I am. Time to see what this one is like compared to the previous two I've played.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Compared to all the MTL nonsense we got in the last couple of months, this translation is really a godsend. Yes, there were some errors (played the pre-fixed version), but at no point were they bad enough to take me out of the game.

What irks me is that there are bust images for the sister/priest in the church and coco the merchant girl, but there don't seem to be any scenes with them. And since the dev is already working on the next installment, I doubt we'll see some update patch that adds scenes for them in the future - which is a damn shame, because both characters had great designs.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Anyone else has no music in the game? Is there no background audio?
Check your settings, it seems BGM volume has been set to 0 by default when I opened the game to check.
I see why its set to that because the title screen music is loud if your device volume is at 50

Last edited:

Sprn17

Jul 23, 2020
Im experiencing a rather hefty fps drop after interacting with NPCs, it goes back to normal after entering a new area. Has anyone else experienced this? or have a fix by chance?

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Compared to all the MTL nonsense we got in the last couple of months, this translation is really a godsend. Yes, there were some errors (played the pre-fixed version), but at no point were they bad enough to take me out of the game.

What irks me is that there are bust images for the sister/priest in the church and coco the merchant girl, but there don't seem to be any scenes with them. And since the dev is already working on the next installment, I doubt we'll see some update patch that adds scenes for them in the future - which is a damn shame, because both characters had great designs.
In v1.00 there was code pointing to a scene with coco, but it has been cut from the game I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Same..., but the reason developer have standing pictures for some characters it to make the dialogue easier with facials expressions / body language.
So the gallery unlock when you beat the final boss huh? Any other rewards other than unlocking the gallery? Also everytime you post an update do we need to restart the game again? (The Whole story i mean)

MIC132

May 14, 2018
How do you get to tunnel 4 in the mine? (or "monster tunnel"?)
I assumed from tunnel 3, but can't find any passage further.

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
So the gallery unlock when you beat the final boss huh? Any other rewards other than unlocking the gallery? Also everytime you post an update do we need to restart the game again? (The Whole story i mean)
No, you don't need to start a new game.
The game rewinds to right before the final boss if you beat it, so no.

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
How do you get to tunnel 4 in the mine? (or "monster tunnel"?)
I assumed from tunnel 3, but can't find any passage further.
The entrance to the monster tunnel is where you rescue the miners, (the stairs on the right side of the picture).
pic.PNG

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys I'm stuck at 29 reputation with every quest in the log completed. Any tips/ideas?

edit: ok nvm I got it I needed to do the area subjugation thingy

Last edited:
Reactions: lordofevilcr
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes