AcidicBiaxident

Jan 16, 2019
Hmm, I did some digging on the ci-en blog of the developer and I found some fun stuff about the next game in the series
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this is amazing! Can't wait for Grand Ende IV. I like how it's going to be vanilla and wholesome like the 2nd game, which was my favorite.

4 Hero better not steal II Hero's little elf...
Nah, the info says there will be no NTR in the 4th game (y)

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i was hoping the creator could make another calm-like story like gran ende II, but seems like not

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Nah, the info says there will be no NTR in the 4th game (y)
It still could happen...and that's worrying...

Thing is, most of the time, NTR simply refers to someone stealing ffrom the MC and NOT the MC stealing from someone else.

There are a lot of games on this site for example that have the MC mind control, rape and steal women from their husbands and still not have an NTR tag.

There's also still the small chance that they could null their relationship, like say that they broke up at some point or that the other MC is old and dyes during tthe game....or say that they were never actually in a relationship to begin with...

In any case...I'm keeping my guard up...x.x

burtravager

Nov 15, 2019
Could someone point out for me where to find the flower for the Fascinating Scent quest? Sorry if this has been answered before.

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
It still could happen...and that's worrying...
No reason to worry actually since the creator wants to make a continuation for 2nd game MCs story at some point (not in the 4th game he said) and their cameo will not have significance to the 4th game overall story. Also, the 4th MC sex partners will only be those around his party member (its a harem game) and he guarantee the 4th game to be free of NTR.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
No reason to worry actually since the creator wants to make a continuation for 2nd game MCs story at some point (not in the 4th game he said) and their cameo will not have significance to the 4th game overall story. Also, the 4th MC sex partners will only be those around his party member (its a harem game) and he guarantee the 4th game to be free of NTR.
Oh thank good...with all this NTR, rape and stuff being so dominant here...I need me some wholesomeness....

Reactions: kratoscar2008

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
4 Hero better not steal II Hero's little elf...

Also, this one feels like a letdown compared to II, which is seen as universally the best so far.

I was just a generic female protagonist getting raped RPG like the dozens of others.

I and III, from the previous, almost feel like the same game.
While II is the superior wholesome one.
The second was always the best game in the series in my eyes and heart, so I really have hope for the fourth one to have similar wholesome moment even when it was a harem with lot of girls

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
GE3 was barely ok, 6/10 for me.
- too softcore. It has some darker themes but its all rather mild and bland, feels almost vanilla.
- by 60-70% into the main story i've seen everything in terms of h-content. There doesnt seem to be any new scenes and older ones dont get more spicy variants

GE2 was complete garbage and unfortunately if what people say is true, theres no chance 4th one will be any good.
PS whats up with the headpat fetish on these forums? Is it some unfunny meme?

WatchingZ

Nov 22, 2017
Been following the creator's blog, The 4th one has a lot of girls with the male Mc, but also has the MC of the 1st Gran Ende joining in midway. Also cameos from other characters in Gran Ende will also be here, like Kuu and Naju (and no, apparantly no h-scene of them with the 4th's MC)

• Wow
Reactions: Rastafoo

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
GE3 was barely ok, 6/10 for me.
- too softcore. It has some darker themes but its all rather mild and bland, feels almost vanilla.
- by 60-70% into the main story i've seen everything in terms of h-content. There doesnt seem to be any new scenes and older ones dont get more spicy variants

GE2 was complete garbage and unfortunately if what people say is true, theres no chance 4th one will be any good.
PS whats up with the headpat fetish on these forums? Is it some unfunny meme?
Seriously? What's up with the headpat fetish?

...OK, what's up with the rape fetish?
What's up with the NTR fetish?
What's up with any fetish?
This forum is an orgy of almost all fetishes.

Some like one thing while others like the other.

Do you also go to stores to complain that they're selling bottled water or something?

Mar 31, 2018
i like this one but i'm absolutely zero on context since i never played any of the other ones. translation is gud, even if it's a mtl it's very well edited, and the relatively ""normal"" content is pretty nice

i think to some degree its possible to get lost in the weeds w/ rape-centric games due to like, how variable that fetish is, and one where it's mostly focused on the pleasure(albeit unwanted) of the female characters is pretty novel!

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes