c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i liked the game AND the epstein joke, but now i got to ask to noodle, that joke was translated from the japanese or was included by you?

i laughted anyway but im just curious

Reactions: sergyo_ml
Feb 2, 2019
I really hope my PC will be fixed soon. I fear that I'll forget this game by the time my PC will be back on my desk! :eek: I must not forget it!

Last edited:

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
Maybe you can help me... I don't know how to change character for using Siskaduring the night., Could you help me?

Clessith

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a setting I can change with this game? When I move it looks like everything is fuzzy. I'm not sure how else to explain it. It is giving me a headache.

Keralewd

Apr 15, 2018
Can some one tell me, if i talked with carpenter where is this bridge?
After you talk to the Carpenter, come back the next day to the bridge that you see when you first enter Noshia Valley.

1619859969929.png

There should be someone there with an exclamation mark ready to talk to you.

Reactions: Horny Ciri

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Gran Ende II :Headpat Boogaloo was better in my opinion. This is just the same female protag go get raped crap that is the norm for these kinda Hgames. I'll take timid beta male protag that falls into puss over this kinda thing any day of the week.
so the same shit you see with 90% of betamale protag hentai then? Nah I prefer to watch rape and destruction of strong female characters.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Gran Ende II :Headpat Boogaloo was better in my opinion. This is just the same female protag go get raped crap that is the norm for these kinda Hgames. I'll take timid beta male protag that falls into puss over this kinda thing any day of the week.
I agree, being a lovable Chad is way more fun then some raping douche.

Also, why is it when the MC is female, it's always her the one getting raped by random and most the time faceless guys?

When the MC is male, other women get actual designs and even a personality.

I don't think I even seen a h game where the female MC is the one who openly seeks relationships with guys that are actual characters.

• Angry
Reactions: kcj300 and AlisaB

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Also, why is it when the MC is female, it's always her the one getting raped by random and most the time faceless guys?

I don't think I even seen a h game where the female MC is the one who openly seeks relationships with guys that are actual characters.
You should play Fall in labyrinth then xD there are many games like that around here

Reactions: GraveXMachina

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively, the star of the FeMC games is the leading woman who gets all of the dicking. The star of the Male MC is still the women who get all the dicking. These games are designed, predominantly by straight men for straight men, and for the most part, straight men don't really like drawing detailed naked men, so 99% of the focus goes on making the woman getting the dick look as good as they can get it, and the last 1% goes into making it so that the dick isn't just a disembodied dildo if at that.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

1619906292688.png

ASYLUM you have the female MC seeking relationships with another guys relevant to the plot, another is the bell chimes for gold. Its a game oriented toward women (i know it has a tag when that happens but i forgot the name of it)

those are what i can remember at the moment

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
ok i know you get full gallery and people have posted saves but no matter what it always treats them as non virgin.

I know how to get all barring these two which if someone can help it be much appreciated!

The one at the men's dormitory is the clue. But I cannot figure it as there's only one guard who would only touch her.

The men's dormitory orgy scene that requires pink hair girl having already done it with wrist. I done that but cannot find this scene after.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: HahaBooba
Nov 26, 2018
Well I didn't know this had a 3rd game in the series. And a manual translation to boot! Fucking hell nice one! Thanks for the upload and thanks for the translation.
For those asking, I'm guessing the translation is decent since it doesn't appear to be another MTL copy pasta job. Downloadin now.
the translation is rated: better than nothing

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes