burnme789

Dec 17, 2018
I feel like im being dumb, i ncant remember what to do, as there is nothing in my journal, but im in the mine after finding the trapped miners. What do i do next??

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I feel like im being dumb, i ncant remember what to do, as there is nothing in my journal, but im in the mine after finding the trapped miners. What do i do next??
check your active quests, you need reach a threshold of reputation to unlock the next story objective. And when you do just go to the garrison to get it

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
the sex scenes are ok but in my opinion i like the story much more im still playing it i will give more feedback later... btw the translation is ok its just that you can see that sometimes they misspell words in it mistake he for she or repeat the same word twice in a row . but its nothing major you can still enjoy the story vey much

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Same question as directl above.
All fighting was a piece of cake.
But now Im stuck with Coco and the Dragon God at the Trial Temple.
Both are Lv 50, invested some 80k into elixiers for atk and def, but still no chance.

zzzzzzzzyk

Mar 27, 2019
Same question as directl above.
All fighting was a piece of cake.
But now Im stuck with Coco and the Dragon God at the Trial Temple.
Both are Lv 50, invested some 80k into elixiers for atk and def, but still no chance.
same here cant drop half of helth that dragon god

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
stun bomb and poison bomb spam
You sure? i wasted 20 of each he was not stunned or poisoned even once, its clear he has full immunity to status changes.

Anyone else beaten the Green Dragon and has some ideas? Cause when you have max level, best gear and still get both characters one shot it starts to look more and more that he was not meant to be defeated.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Any tips on improving the translation? (I'm still working on it.)
Hi Noodle, thanks for the translation.

I don't know if this is a translation coding result or something baked into the original code but the one issue that is a bit tiresome is the text dialog box open and closing so many times between clicks / lines of text.

It open and closes so many times in every scene and RPGM has this slow text box animation so 50% of the time reading the text in a long scene is just waiting for the text box opening and closing animation to finish. There isn't much point in the text box closing/opening on the next line of text when the imagery hasn't changed.

Thanks once again.

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Hi Noodle, thanks for the translation.

I don't know if this is a translation coding result or something baked into the original code but the one issue that is a bit tiresome is the text dialog box open and closing so many times between clicks / lines of text.

It open and closes so many times in every scene and RPGM has this slow text box animation so 50% of the time reading the text in a long scene is just waiting for the text box opening and closing animation to finish. There isn't much point in the text box closing/opening on the next line of text when the imagery hasn't changed.

Thanks once again.
Hey, this normally shouldn't happen....
It's only a bit glitchy when the developer want to change faces of the character mid dialogue box, so he programmed it to open a new box but it should instantly shows the old text and then continue with the dialogue.
I think this is tied to your fps or pc performance, opening and closing text boxes is always in one/two frames on my screen and it doesn't open a new box with every new line or click.

stolichnaya

Dec 3, 2019
You sure? i wasted 20 of each he was not stunned or poisoned even once, its clear he has full immunity to status changes.

Anyone else beaten the Green Dragon and has some ideas? Cause when you have max level, best gear and still get both characters one shot it starts to look more and more that he was not meant to be defeated.
I concur. I can never get the dragon poisoned with poison bomb, though stun bomb still works.
The best thing I could do is to get his HP under 10k and then he just unleashes his ultimate move.
Some notes on his attack pattern:
- If the dragon doesn't get stunned twice in a row, he'll buff himself with the wtf True Dragon cheat buff that lasts 99 turns and then could instantly wipe your max lv girls
- If the dragon gets stunned twice, on the third turn he'll automatically gain stun immunity, but he strikes with "normal" physical & magic attacks (he can be silenced though)
- When his HP gets under 10k, he can either strike with multi affliction attack or just use the ultimate and instakill the girls

real67754

Jun 20, 2018

I used a RPG save editor to give both girls 999 in all stats and was able to defeat him. This and the text the game gives afterwards seems to indicate that they intended for you to be able to beat him, but I have no idea how to do it legitimately other than grind for elixirs, so I don't think it's possible with a 0 interaction virgin run.

The prizes he gives for defeating him are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't tried fighting Coco after beating him, but it seems there's no story impact on you beating him, so not really worth the grind IMO.

Reactions: crimm_117

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I found the story in this one pretty okay, but the H-events seemed just tacked on in most area's to me, and although the art was not bad, they just felt very loosely placed in the game.

I actually just stopped doing them, and went on with the story which as I said was not that bad. (You get all the h-scenes opened up after beating the game anyway.) So I did not feel any loss not doing them.

Reactions: kcj300
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes