Jul 11, 2018
A bit disappointed that the post-game recollection room doesn't contain any of the scene variations/dialogue involving the girls' virginity. Even the "first time" options operate under the assumption that they've already had experience.

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
¿Alguien puede decirme la razón por la que la misión de subyugación en el desierto se repite constantemente? Ya hice las pruebas de la iglesia y derroté a todos los espíritus y al dragón pero la misión de subyugación es la única que se repite constantemente.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to beat the boss dragon "Midori Ryu" in the trial temple? I have reached lvl 50 but still it is hard

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Y'know, here's something that bugs me.

The previous translators for the previous games used the term "Gate Crystal", which made a lot of sense. It was a crystal that acted as a gate for monsters. Considering the details the first game dropped about the artificial ones and the second one dropped about Aether and monsters, and some other things, it made sense.

Yet in this one, the translator went with "Crystal Gate". Did the term change in the game, or did the translator think that this version makes more sense? To me, it doesn't, on account of the fact that the second game revealed that it's possible to sort of make people into "Gates".

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Y'know, here's something that bugs me.

The previous translators for the previous games used the term "Gate Crystal", which made a lot of sense. It was a crystal that acted as a gate for monsters. Considering the details the first game dropped about the artificial ones and the second one dropped about Aether and monsters, and some other things, it made sense.

Yet in this one, the translator went with "Crystal Gate". Did the term change in the game, or did the translator think that this version makes more sense? To me, it doesn't, on account of the fact that the second game revealed that it's possible to sort of make people into "Gates".
The term did not change (the original is ゲートクリスタル (Gate crystal)), it was was my interpretation that changed the wording.
To me Crystal gate sounded better as it implied it's a 'gate' with crystal as adjective. It leaves the possibilities open for other types of gates that are not crystals. If you would use Gate Crystal you would imply that there are other types of special crystals for example Barrier Crystal.
But both would work equally fine in my option so I just went with what I personally found best. :)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Who is the target audience of progression loop where you defeat area 1 with starter weapons, buy new weapons that increase your dmg output by 10%, go to next area where the hostiles hp has been buffed 10%, defeat them, buy new weapons, defeat next area. etc? 100% waste of time. Extremely sterile and unimaginative design.
The sex dialogue being mostly just noises like ".... ah..... ah ......" multiple times in a row really makes it clear you're meant to skip past all of it, as in the entire game.
Made by a robot that hasn't progressed to this century with game design. The world would be better off it had never been made.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
In order to advance the story I need 60 reputation (already got it) and defeat the bandit boss. I already defeated Nejo but Martina won't give me any jobs. I searched the bandit fort entirely and I couldn't find this bandit boss. Any tips?

edit: it seems it was a bug. After returning to Martina I got the exclamation point with the speech bubble and talking to her advanced the quest

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
does anybody knows a walktrough/guide for this game? I'm wondering if I missed any quest with H events

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes