WatchingZ

Nov 22, 2017
The fight against
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is very difficult. Does someone know how to cheat it?
Items like Barrier potion and incense are useful for this fight, if you're not using accessories. Using the initiative ring on Siska and let her healer and debuffer is also a good choice while Ange focuses on damage and building up TP.

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Items like Barrier potion and incense are useful for this fight, if you're not using accessories. Using the initiative ring on Siska and let her healer and debuffer is also a good choice while Ange focuses on damage and building up TP.
Thanks I managed to win. I think the iniative ring, multiple incense/health/barrier potions helped. And being patient by choosing to guard and heal/cure yourself so you always try to keep your health above 1400, even if you don't do damage for a couple of rounds, was crucial.

May 20, 2021
Equip characters with Oppurtunity Ring, and use Enchanment Fulham before boss. Both sold on shops. Try level 15+.
thank you , sorry probably it was common knowledge but am new to this game series , how much coin Oppurtunity Ring, and use Enchantment Fulham are ?

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
I'm having a lot of screen tearing with this game. Turning on Vsync through Nvidia CP doesn't help either. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: douille01

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Does anyone know if there is going to be a fourth?
There will be a fourth game in the series but it won't be called gran ende 4.
Check the website for further information (Although it's all in Japanese)

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
"Gran Ende Sagas" seems like the tentative title for the next game. But with 5 females, I doubt any of them will get the character development of previous games. Nice to see Iria coming back tho

douille01

Feb 23, 2019
I'm having a lot of screen tearing with this game. Turning on Vsync through Nvidia CP doesn't help either. Does anyone know how to fix it?
I used to get a bit more gold and after that, no more screen tearing.

I presume it has something to do with the global save data of the game. Try it.

Reactions: Lunarai

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
I used to get a bit more gold and after that, no more screen tearing.

I presume it has something to do with the global save data of the game. Try it.
Didn't work unfortunately. I already finished the game anyway, the tearing was annoying but it didn't make the game unplayable. Thanks for trying to help anyway.

Reactions: douille01

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
Is this game connected to previous grand eden 1/2 or not? Cause I might try to play this game in order if they are connected to each other

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is this game connected to previous grand eden 1/2 or not? Cause I might try to play this game in order if they are connected to each other
Same world, different characters, some references to past events, but no returning characters as far as I can remember.

• Love
Reactions: Kierge

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Ok, let's see. Part II had Headpats, Handholding, proteccting and amazing romance progression (for an h-game). This one has... generic corruption/prostitution and rape.

After Gran Ende II, first and third parts just feel... generic. There is already a myriad of h-games of "heroine corruption" type and they all follow the absolutely same boring formula. There is no special appeal or advantage over others.

Gran Ende II was a breath of fresh air, pretty much this publisher's gem. Why they wouldn't stick to the the same formula in part III is puzzling.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes