Arilleria

Jun 28, 2017
*recollection room doesnt show background, so if u like me who likes cg with background just save before trigger the events

Reactions: Bluefox23

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys where can I find Org and Coco? They're not in the outpost and Siska keeps telling me at night that they need to prepare to face org and coco

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
same here cant drop half of helth that dragon god
max your level and damage, get highest level gear. when facing dragon god, use quick high dp attacks with both anjie and siska. remember, dragon attacks at 3rd round so make sure you defeat him by the second. make sure his hp is already half or down to more by the time u are in the second round

burnme789

Dec 17, 2018
check your active quests, you need reach a threshold of reputation to unlock the next story objective. And when you do just go to the garrison to get it
Hi i have 0 quests to do, and when go talk to desk it just refers to look in mines for the missing miners

Test MAN

Dec 19, 2019
Man i wanna go to the end of the story but i can't beat COCO no matter what. Anyone here beat coco? If so whats the strat.

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
Man i wanna go to the end of the story but i can't beat COCO no matter what. Anyone here beat coco? If so whats the strat.
I leveled up to lv43. If I remember correctly I used the reflection technique with Anjie. I also always checked that my hp aren't below 749 (sometimes defending can be useful). I also wore the all curse immunity on both heroines (at least Siska)..(I had alreadydone all but the last of the tower trials). The stun effect for Siska works with the attack that has the caption"it can't be defended...?"

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, that final boss and her debuffs was very annoying. But i have some hours of fun, played the 3 games in a row.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly, the game was decently fun, though I can't really call it amazing. In some ways, it was worse than the first game, and definitely worse than the second.

From a non-H perspective, the fact that they eliminated the advantage of attacking enemies from behind as well as the removal of healing trinkets/accessories that were very useful in the first game made any grinding one might need to do more tedious. The fact that both characters are knights made for a less interesting duo compared to the second game while adding nothing when compared to the character of the first game. The return of the Fame mechanic might have been interesting, if only it actually had some kind of impact on... anything really. The problem is that fame rolls in very fast and easy, and only affects the main story beats and two side-quests at most.

However, its biggest issue is definitely on the H side. Pretty much all the scenes feel like they've just been tacked on to the game more than anything else. Like they thought 'Yeah, let's have two hot female knights, and let's have them be harassed and then fucked by their seniors, at least one of the officer and as many townspeople as we can manage.' That's pretty much it though. Aside from maybe the miner scenes, the merchant scenes and the lessons with the kid scenes, you have near zero incentive to go for any of them. And I mention those because they give money or quicker access to some better tiers of weapons. They're not really necessary however, and worse, they have no effect on the behavior of the girls, the ending, or anything in between.

All three of the Gran Ende games had this issue to some extent, but it feels by far the worse in the 3rd. Honestly, those sex stats feel entirely useless. It was even jarring in some ways, because I've played a lot of the Acerola and ONEONE1 games, where piling up sexual stats and achieving the right conditions changes the scenes, the character and the ending. There's none of that here, making it feel like there's no point at all in collecting it all aside from the fact that the girls are hot.

'But Ixy' I hear you say 'Isn't the Hentai the main reason for playing these games in the first place?'

To that I say, yes, but also no. After all, if I just wanted quick hentai, there's tons of art on the Internet, manga, galleries videos, and more. Going specifically for games rather than any of those means that I want something a little different, no? A measure of integration of my actions into the results of the game. It doesn't matter if it's a consequence of failure, a consequence of choices, or just plain part necessity of the game. What makes a great Hentai game over a bad one is when you can genuinely play

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Well I had a lot of fun with this game but not as an H-game only as a story heavy game... They should have added more H-scenes and longer....

Reactions: taglag

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
really dumb question here but i forgot where knight leo is -_- i found the stopwatch but i forgot where he is haha and also about finding another blacksmith? I can't seem to progress since there no main quests anymore and asking me to go to blacksmith :(

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
how did you manage to defeat the last story boss?
in my case this is how i do it
have siska equip the all affliction immunity, anjie with the rosary that give you curse immunity (and if possible with their respective best equipment from the blacksmith, and guard stone from the collector)
around 15 of barrier potion and stun bomb each (might need more if your equipment is subpar)
- during first turn, have anjie use her grand rage and siska throwing stun bomb
- on second turn, it's crucial to have your character with high agi to throw the stun bomb otherwise the boss will cast its stupid buff before you can throw the bomb on it
- once that done, the boss will cast stun protection to itself and it will start using normal attack instead so this is your chance to inflict damage
- part of the normal attacks is the dragon casting affliction on your character, so make sure to have siska use barrier potion on anjie, and anjie abuse the critical buff and use dragon horn since you can chip the dragon's hp around 10k if all of em crits (make sure you have enough TP at the end of the buff so it can be casted again repetitively)
- once the stun protection ran out, start using stun bombs again twice like the first time (it will start casting powerful attack but it doesn't matter since you're going to stun it anyway)
- once it cast stun protection you can repeat the previous steps again and it's just keep going like that till you kill it as long as you didn't make a mistake on the way

good luck

Reactions: halasatthu

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
really dumb question here but i forgot where knight leo is -_- i found the stopwatch but i forgot where he is haha and also about finding another blacksmith? I can't seem to progress since there no main quests anymore and asking me to go to blacksmith :(
It was a guy in that last village you went to before that tower that you were suppose to rescue the adventures from.

Reactions: Tagurooooo
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes