c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Any tips on improving the translation? (I'm still working on it.)
i found the translation fine as its, mostly when enemies do attacks their name are glued each to other "mandrakeusedX" for example, but hey no biggie to be honest. I don't expect perfection from somebody who dedicates their spare time to translate games for free so mistake or typhos i let it slide. If were something official like dlsite (based on the idea you're paid to give a proper translation) then of course would be different approach

ESL here

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
i found the translation fine as its, mostly when enemies do attacks their name are glued each to other "mandrakeusedX" for example, but hey no biggie to be honest. I don't expect perfection from somebody who dedicates their spare time to translate games for free so mistake or typhos i let it slide. If were something official like dlsite (based on the idea you're paid to give a proper translation) then of course would be different approach

ESL here
Thank you for your support, but the reason I'm asking for opinions is so I can improve, I really want to be better.

I know most of you guys are fine with typo's and other problems because it's free and you can play the game while understanding what's going on, but if someone says they don't like the translation I want to know why. Not because I'm hurt or offended, but because I want to know how to make myself better.

(BTW what does 'ESL here' mean?)

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Thank you for your support, but the reason I'm asking for opinions is so I can improve, I really want to be better.

I know most of you guys are fine with typo's and other problems because it's free and you can play the game while understanding what's going on, but if someone says they don't like the translation I want to know why. Not because I'm hurt or offended, but because I want to know how to make myself better.

(BTW what does 'ESL here' mean?)
English Second Language

Reactions: Noodle addict

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Need some help, I'm at the Trial Temple and I can't figure out how to beat the third boss.

The earth elemental does an attack that I can't seem to stun or guard while also doing an absurd amounts of damage, what's the trick to this attack?

real67754

Jun 20, 2018
Need some help, I'm at the Trial Temple and I can't figure out how to beat the third boss.

The earth elemental does an attack that I can't seem to stun or guard while also doing an absurd amounts of damage, what's the trick to this attack?
If I remember right, I just spammed stun bombs with Siska while attacking with Anjie for the whole fight.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
The first one kept me kicking me out every time with a quest and the worst is that it was an unavoidable quest.

The second one i finished like i were playing "teaching feelings", the game makes longer and difficult and i think is better with that... sometimes..

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
All 3 games sound pretty good. I don't like the censored tag though. How bad is the censorship and why was it censored?

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
All 3 games sound pretty good. I don't like the censored tag though. How bad is the censorship and why was it censored?
Why is the game censored? It's a Japanese developer, they have to censor their genetalia because they are legally required to, otherwise they can't publish or distribute their art / games.
But the censorship is not that bad, it just looks a little weird if you're not used to it.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes