Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If ci-en is any indication, the next game will be called "Gran Ende Saga", and it will be more "pure love" focus, in the same way as the second game was focused on the relationship between the MC and the dark-elf girl.

However, I have no idea how accurate that still is. All the actual information and the progress information requires following the creator's ci-en, and I don't have a ci-en account.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Now that I have a good paying job I can finally start buying all the Hiwatari Honpo games. Fingers crossed Gran Ende Saga releases! I know some games sometimes end up in development hell.

Reactions: tsmaniac

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Gran Ende 3 [1.03] Compressed (Untested)

Win (765 MB/ 261 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilifox

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Not a bad game, wish there were different endings. Or maybe there are? Art was nice when it got really sexy.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Not a bad game, wish there were different endings. Or maybe there are? Art was nice when it got really sexy.
Only one ending, I agree the art was nice but I've never been a fan of anal so I would have liked more missionary tbh

divingwater2

Apr 24, 2021
I cant get past reputation 29 because there is no more missions to do or they are hidden
If you already looked all around town for any quest, try killing all the monsters in each area. When you kill enough a message pops up about area subjugation. First time clearing an area gives reputation when you report back to base to the clerk on the left with green hair.

TheNamelessOne

Jun 22, 2018
Just finished Gran Ende 2 and 3, really loving these games and the choice the either have the characters be sluts or virtuous characters. Kinda wondering on the next game the author is making, anyone have any news on that?

Reactions: Magus5

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
So when do you guys think Gran Ende Saga, the author's next game will come out? Is it too optimistic to assume it'll come out by the end of this year?

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
played the first one and enjoyed the hypnosis h scenes. anyone know if this game has any of that sort of scenes in it?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes