• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

SOTD25k

Jun 24, 2020
I know you probably won't see this, but what are the chances of getting a Joanna love route for those who want to stay in a neutral power dynamic and male dom for those who where mad at her for using blackmail, but still wants her in the harem?

andrey31

Jul 28, 2019
SixSex is just one type how to get through this The final of the SixSex tournament is also ‘No Limit’

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Is there a way to permanently set autoplay to on? I seem to have to click the Autoplay On button at every page.
I added that feature in the last days of development and I see that it's not working very well. I'll try to find a solution. If I can't, I will change the videos to autoplay by default in the next update and the button will disable the autoplay.

I know you probably won't see this, but what are the chances of getting a Joanna love route for those who want to stay in a neutral power dynamic and male dom for those who where mad at her for using blackmail, but still wants her in the harem?
No, sorry, Joanna is out of the picture currently. I might bring her back for the end of the game, but currently I have no plans using her.

как правильно ставить ползунки после обновы в матчах во всех 0,65 три прошёл а дальше скажите пожалуйста
Translated / переведено:
Я вижу, что вы играете в игру на Мопоге. Это модифицированная версия игры, и модификацию делал не я. (Вот почему вы видите ошибку в левом меню.)
Если у вас возникли проблемы только с последним матчем (финальным), то вот решение:
Неважно, что вы делаете со ползунками в первых двух наборах.
Для третьего набора используйте: 1, 5, 5
Для четвертого набора используйте: 5, 1, 2
Для пятого набора используйте: 4, 4, 4.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GrandSmash-0.69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SpicyJam

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
A small but painful mistake has been spotted (lowercase w instead of an uppercase W) which made new players unable to use the Autowin feature for the first few tournaments. (Version 0.69)

This small patch will fix that 'W' character. I am sorry.

If you are not a new player or not using the Autowin feature, your gameplay won't be affected. This patch will be included in the next update by default.

Just overwrite the .html file with the new one and it will work.
I included the links in the main post.

Reactions: fulipe
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes