4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Jay05

Mar 30, 2022
I simply love this spin-off, but i would like to know if the character from this are going to have a place in the main story or not?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So for consistency's sake.
Unless the mc had a radioactive accident after this and between the main game. He has a few more kids than Tanya's kid.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unless the mc had a radioactive accident after this and between the main game. He has a few more kids than Tanya's kid.
Nah as was speculated on in the other game thread, super sperm dos not just mean that MC is extra fertile, but also part of the super is Moonbox can turn that super sperm on or off depending on when he wants a girl pregnant. :p So depending on Moonbox's wishes all those girls in college days have already had kids from Mc before events in house started or none or anything in between. :p

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Nah as was speculated on in the other game thread, super sperm dos not just mean that MC is extra fertile, but also part of the super is Moonbox can turn that super sperm on or off depending on when he wants a girl pregnant. :p So depending on Moonbox's wishes all those girls in college days have already had kids from Mc before events in house started or none or anything in between. :p
I ain't talking about the tread.
Obviously mb can turn it on or off. This is a vn and not rl
I'm talking about how the doc ingame said he was potent enough that birth control and infertility might not even stop him.
Hence me going after that as consistency. Though to be fair. The game provides more context so consistency would refer to the game more than the singular doctoral statement.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm talking about how the doc ingame said he was potent enough that birth control and infertility might not even stop him.
Hence me going after that as consistency. Though to be fair. The game provides more context so consistency would refer to the game more than the singular doctoral statement.
The supersperm was diagnosed by Priya after MC returned from College, and this chain of events are happening before Doc examinated his sperm, (because Nana was concerned about his Hard on :ROFLMAO: ) so imposible to know in this Prequell.
He is in this VN a All American Horny College boy....:devilish:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
The supersperm was diagnosed by Priya after MC returned from College, and this chain of events are happening before Doc examinated his sperm, (because Nana was concerned about his Hard on :ROFLMAO: ) so imposible to know in this Prequell.
He is in this VN a All American Horny College boy....:devilish:
I present you with this.
and; pretty much all conditions (except for the occasional mental condition) affect a patient's life before diagnosis.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I present you with this.

and; pretty much all conditions (except for the occasional mental condition) affect a patient's life before diagnosis.
Yes, and I mean it is an open door to make the crossover, I'm shure that Jeromes sister will apear in the other game knocked up. for example we shall see what happens
Regarding to that, even if the term "condition" is used interchangable with "disease" or "disorder" it is not necesarly something what affects the life of the patient before, if you caught "rhinovirus" (cold) you have a condition and specific symtoms of that, but you didn't have them before.
although you are right in this case MC genetical Condition was there just not Diagnosed (what I said in my post before) and yes I agree MC can be potentially the father of more children, but that is in the hands of the allmighty MB :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ( :unsure: good reason to becom atheist if you ask me...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, if you want a more serious answer. Making the happenings of part 1 of college days canon for the house game would mean that Moon would have to retcon and/or change quite a few things, considering the super sperm, dating Tanya and Mc being faithfull to her and what would have happened to the girls of College days, reason why MC left all of those girls he had a child with and had no contact with them or even a thought about them for at least 44 first updates of the House game. :p There is a reason why Moon is bit reluctant to add these girls to other game on the whole except maybe epilogue where he can gloss things over. :p

Does that mean he might not change his mind if he finds a way to make it work, likely not, just doubt he is seriously interested to rework House game enough to make it easily done. One girl or so might be doable, especially for Abby if Moon somehow makes it believable nothing happened between MC and her and she was transferred to another school next year, but for all the girls especially he had sex with already in college game, mhmmm sounds like either needs a lot of ass pulling semi believable things like one got in a coma, the other went to jail for fraud and just woke up and came out and such needed or a lot of extra work taking time away from progressing House game to make it possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Ok, if you want a more serious answer. Making the happenings of part 1 of college days canon for the house game would mean that Moon would have to retcon and/or change quite a few things, considering the super sperm, dating Tanya and Mc being faithfull to her and what would have happened to the girls of College days, reason why MC left all of those girls he had a child with and had no contact with them for at least 44 first updates of the House game. :p There is a reason why Moon is bit reluctant to add these girls to other game on the whole except maybe epilogue where he can gloss things over. :p

Does that mean he might not change his mind if he finds a way to make it work, likely not, just doubt he is seriously interested to rework House game enough to make it easily done. One girl or so might be doable, especially for Abby if Moon somehow makes it believable nothing happened between MC and her and she was transferred to another school next year, but for all the girls especially he had sex with already in college game, mhmmm sounds like either needs a lot of ass pulling semi believable things like one got in a coma, the other went to jail for fraud and just woke up and came out and such needed or a lot of extra work taking time away from progressing House game to make it possible.
Nah I'm reluctant to add them because I'd like to continue this and anything I do with them in GH would lock me into a scenario and I'm the make it up as you go kind of guy. Having to force certain situation would be a shitshow. Also I'm pretty much at the limit of how many LIs I can handle :LOL:

This game fits into the timeline. Tanya transferred at the start of the third semester and left 6 months later. This is before she shows up and it gives 6 months at the end to patch things up with the college chicks.

Really the only thing that needs to be retconned is MCs look. Originally he looked like he did in the Jada flashback scene for his first year and over the summer after it, he turned into how he currently looks. Now he spent the first year working out to loose weight and he got taller over the second year.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nah I'm reluctant to add them because I'd like to continue this and anything I do with them in GH would lock me into a scenario and I'm the make it up as you go kind of guy. Having to force certain situation would be a shitshow. Also I'm pretty much at the limit of how many LIs I can handle :LOL:

This game fits into the timeline. Tanya transferred at the start of the third semester and left 6 months later. This is before she shows up and it gives 6 months at the end to patch things up with the college chicks.

Really the only thing that needs to be retconned is MCs look. Originally he looked like he did in the Jada flashback scene for his first year and over the summer after it, he turned into how he currently looks. Now he spent the first year working out to loose weight and he got taller over the second year.
Ah over here university is at the very least a 4 year affair, so yeah that would make it a bit easier to manage. Though still rather you as me to work that out in a believable way, 45 updates in :p Not even speaking of the extra girls then needing attention as well and time that would take.

Reactions: MoonBox

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021

I can see the scenarios getting locked in.
The college episode was .. . . I forget if it was the second semester or year. So the 6 months to patch things up.
It sounded like the mc didn't have any others while dating Tanya though that could be a misconception if the verbage was he didn't "cheat" on her. So yeah.
Not that I'm trying to make a massive point or anything. Just saying that with the writing giving him a creampieing habit + his potency. He got more unmentioned rugrats.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Happy New Year to you too! and may 2024 bring you a pimple on the ass and the arms to short to reach it! :cautious:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A pimple? Really. How about a boil? Boils are painful af. Can you imagine sittin with a boil on your ass? :ROFLMAO:

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes