4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Kinda liked this spin off more than the original, was hoping for an update but just realized this is 1.0 so I guess it's finished?

Reactions: GGGanon

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Kinda liked this spin off more than the original, was hoping for an update but just realized this is 1.0 so I guess it's finished?
From the OP:
Developer Notes:
Small game about the size of a Grandma's House update. I wanted to compare how long it took for an animated vs non-animated update. Seems fitting to release it on the anniversary.
I might make another episode one day but it's not planned, you can consider this completed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteveO66 and OrcDra

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
I really hope we get a chapter 2. But I also hope Abby gets added to the main game. Love her. If there is a ch2 and she gets added to the main game I kinda hope we don't get to bang her in ch2 and the first time is in the main game. Problem is there are already so many girls in the main its hard to keep track of them all, or give any of them a significant screen time.

Reactions: Husmi

notlachlan

May 2, 2021
i just finished grandma's house part 3 AND NOW I FINISH THIS ONE IN A DAY? YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT C'MON THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN BEING A DIK I DON'T HAVE TO ACTUALLY LIKE THINK AHHHH soz if caps spam i just fucking love this dev. sadly i'm too broke too support rn :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay05

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Please make this a regular game. It was awesome. The characters were very good and the story is also good. This is my first comment ever since i joined 4 years ago. I liked this game very much.
Have to 100% agree, since I played this game, Abby is one of the LI's in any game that stayed on memory the most, even if she doesn't really have scenes in the game, totally want to see more of her, would be also cool if later she added her to the main game, will see what happens, the dev said that he wouldn't close the door to make more of this, so will have to wait and hope for more content.

OBSignature

Sep 19, 2022
That would get MoonBox banned from everywhere.
That my hommie it's a damn well respond.

When I read that is a pre-something of them I immediately went to download it to play it and learn more about the story; although I still wait for grandma to be fucked once and for all. But, hey, at least there was no lack of Gothic!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can you imagine?

Update .52/.53/.54/whatever: MC and Nana in someone's room, after a long day, they're talking, petting, hugging, then suddenly, they kiss passionately, they start taking each other's clothes off, camera zooms into Nana's head, then game ends with the typical "roll back save now / Last chance" screens, but instead of going to the home screen, it goes to another page with:

Coming soon
Allison in Wonderland
How Nana Met Your MC

New 10-part special series showing Nana's youth, her marriage, watching her children and grandchildren grow up, becoming MC's guardian and seeing him blossom into the college-ready womanizer he becomes.

Grandma's House will return following this special event.

Yes, this means there's
Still No Sex With Grandma!
Suckas!

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
This little side game was enjoyable and leaves you longing for more. No great surprise that the inclusion of animations would greatly increase the interval between GH updates, but then GH will always be a great game with or without animations. Have to say though that the animations in this “prequel” look really good. It’s nice to see that Monica Saunders (math prof.) made it into GH (Jerome’s sister), but it would be a real shame if the other wonderful and interesting characters of the “prequel”, Kayla, Abby and (Dean) Barbara Nelson, didn’t eventually feature in GH in some way, or that the MC didn’t have some flashbacks to his college life with Tanya and these girls.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
or that the MC didn’t have some flashbacks to his college life with Tanya and these girls.
The only problem with including Tanya in that is MC supposedly (by his own musings) was faithful to her once they started dating until they broke up, so all you would get would be Tanya scenes (AWESOME) and possibly some heavy flirting with the other girls, maybe some begging from the principal ...

Okay, I'm on board!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I guess there won't anymore updates for this.
Completed Tag and straight from the OP:
Developer Notes:

Small game about the size of a Grandma's House update. I wanted to compare how long it took for an animated vs non-animated update. Seems fitting to release it on the anniversary.
I might make another episode one day but it's not planned, you can consider this completed.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes