• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice update, although frustrating Liz getting cockblocked in the shower, although fingering her to a squirting orgasm was hot as hell with Cat there.

I want to be annoyed at the peeing on jellyfish stings, which doesn't work, but the fact Cat was getting off on it I can forgive it.

You know I have never been into penguins, but that is one foxy nun.

Spanking the bratty chick was fun too.

Loved the Cat Sophie stuff, and making Cat kiss Liz.

Now come on MoonBox, there are what 5 gingers, let's get some ginger breeding going.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
It wasn't so much to make a comparison between games, i'm not a fan of comparing one to another unless the similarities are in your face but this is very different.

The only point I as making is the amount of girls. So far it's okay, there are some that we've been waiting to see more of but with long term plans in place there is more than enough time to get to them.

I was just hoping it wouldn't get too bad. Like I said, this is okay now, one night stands don't count really they don't steal screen time for too long and a fresh face every now and then is always welcome. WVM's problem is it just keeps introducing new girls, even brought in a whole new group not too long ago which means if someone is waiting for a specific girl they are shit out of luck unless it's one of the main group. Some were introduced at the start and still have no content. It's gone a bit too far IMHO.

I have high hopes for this one. There aren't many games that have niche kinks involved while still being wholesome as hell.

I love the sweet romantic side of things and seeing that combines with someone drinking a guys piss is quite the thing to pull off.
Alright I gotcha. After Jasmine, all the intros are just gonna be random women for one-off scenes.
There's only so many characters I can write for without it becoming repetitive and boring and I feel like I've reached that limit.

That last line killed me :ROFLMAO:

update wiki
Thanks, adding to OP.

Nice update, although frustrating Liz getting cockblocked in the shower, although fingering her to a squirting orgasm was hot as hell with Cat there.

I want to be annoyed at the peeing on jellyfish stings, which doesn't work, but the fact Cat was getting off on it I can forgive it.

You know I have never been into penguins, but that is one foxy nun.

Spanking the bratty chick was fun too.

Loved the Cat Sophie stuff, and making Cat kiss Liz.

Now come on MoonBox, there are what 5 gingers, let's get some ginger breeding going.
Yeah I looked it up to see if it was true but I decided to forego realism for the sake of Cat's initiation into the world of watersports.

You'll be spending some time with the O'Reilly's in the next update.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I keep remembering a Mythbuster episode where they tried vodka on jellyfish stings, but for the life of me I can't find it on the net. I think they said that worked? But the GH characters only had wine, so maybe not the best idea.

Reactions: CircaAD

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone got a plaintext walkthrough for 0.09? I prefer text files to mods because the mods can effect save game compatibility (and this game's walkthrough is rather simply and unconfusing)
This game is really straightforward, I don't think you need a walkthrough.
It all comes to the preferences, choices like: Do you want to be involved with this girl? Yes/No. Do you want this type of content? Do you want to massage or spank her etc.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Alright I gotcha. After Jasmine, all the intros are just gonna be random women for one-off scenes.
There's only so many characters I can write for without it becoming repetitive and boring and I feel like I've reached that limit.

That last line killed me :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, adding to OP.

Yeah I looked it up to see if it was true but I decided to forego realism for the sake of Cat's initiation into the world of watersports.

You'll be spending some time with the O'Reilly's in the next update.

Oh ok cool, so she will be in on the watersports, nice, is that Fifi's family?.

Reactions: MoonBox

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So do the mc have sex with his grandma cause I've been here that she's a trans is this trus or is eveyone kidding or is it a fact?

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I attended Maria's in the car event...I wonder why Maria wasn't one of the MC's neighbors instead of a nun or in other words instead of a sub-character...Maria is too beautiful to be like that. ...I also wonder if Lisa will appear or if she is dead

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So do the mc have sex with his grandma cause I've been here that she's a trans is this trus or is eveyone kidding or is it a fact?
Uh?
No?
This looks a little confused so I will try to explain, no MC didn't have sex with Nana (grandma) yet, and no she's not a trans.
The issue was that at the start of the game Dev used a male dog model, and after that in the thread we joked about the family having a "trans" dog. :)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Uh?
No?
This looks a little confused so I will try to explain, no MC didn't have sex with Nana (grandma) yet, and no she's not a trans.
The issue was that at the start of the game Dev used a male dog model, and after that in the thread we joked about the family having a "trans" dog. :)
Oh ok thank you.

3.80 star(s) 276 Votes