Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thoughts about 0.54:
HO hooo~~Looks like perverted family breeding game didn't start with MC, but muuuuch sooner.
Continue, PLEASE))))))
"We are not talking about me" she said. HA!
She's talking about how things snowballed with her and MC not about being related to her husband .... how did you even stretch to reach that conclusion?

Jul 9, 2017
Thinking on it, as amazing as this update was, this would have been the perfect time to get Sophia pregnant.

Nana: don't get anyone else in this family pregnant until I get back

Me: Good thing Sophia is from my dads side of the family not my moms. *proceeds to get sister pregnant*

But yea, as i said earlier, this update will make the Sophia reveal so much funnier, but especially if she's pregnant at that point
It's been a minute since I played the early part of the game, but isn't Nana MC's paternal grandmother? Or am I completely misremembering that?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I guess he meant certain allergy that runs in the present lovely asian family. You know, could be funny (spoiler:no) if stupid people are gonna start feeding peants/srimps/milk to alergic people just to see if "will da boba be bigga??"
You may say "nobody is stupid enough!", and I can reply with just "flat Earth" and " ".

I mean, who dont love asians?? I fave 3 of the down my sex dunghrf uytki567kuyt
Ow, my nose bleeds and I forgot an old dad's joke... strange.
Allergies do cause swelling. What if I just rubbed peanut butter on her tits?

Yyyyeaaaah)) Ssuuuuure))) Riiiiiiiight))))))
The author of the story wan't caught red-handed with some weird fetish on board. The game is pretty much vanila, right??))
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. :ROFLMAO:
Even went back into the script to see if I wrote something that hinted at that but I'm not seeing anything. She was referring to how she understands how innocent pecks can lead to something more cause that's what has been happening with her.

Has anyone had this error where the thumbnails of saved files are partially out of frame? It's been happening to me for a long time, I don't know why. It's the only game where it happens to me.

View attachment 3631271
I've never seen that before even in other games. Are you using a port or any mods?

why no update only link??
It's the first release of part 4, the update patch would be the same size.

What am I doing wrong? I'm loading a save that is on the scene where it says to roll back and save to, but despite that I'm getting error pop-ups.
You must have missed an update. The end of the parts don't have the rollback and save screen, it says "SAVE NOW" instead.

Updated my android port to latest version
Thanks King

But it's inevitable.

At least, Molly will be the only female who won't sleep with MC. Thank God!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrandmasHouse-P4v0.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thanks bitsybobs

Well she has not done much with her pet fetish or acting like a dog last chapters. No clue whether Moon steered her away from that and does not want to go into that fetish anymore or Shizuka outgrew it as became more confident. :p So likely you are safe :)
Nah that's still a thing

Will there ever be sound in the game? Like moaning and skin slapping against skin when there's animation
No sounds and no animations are gonna be added to this.
Small chance the next game will have animations but it definitely won't have sounds.

By the time we DO get to sex Nana we gonna break her hip lmao.
My dad had a hip replacement last month so this gave me some very unpleasant mental images :HideThePain:

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
It's been a minute since I played the early part of the game, but isn't Nana MC's paternal grandmother? Or am I completely misremembering that?
No, Nana is MC maternal grandmother. She's the mother of Liz, Amy and Anne (MC's mother). If you choose to have Tanya pregnant, she even said something like she's so happy that her and MC named their daughter Anne in memory of her daughter.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I don't like games that aren't animated but this game somehow managed to make itself my favorite game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
First time I have even had an exception error, here is a copy of the traceback. Knowing my luck I did something to cause this.....LOL

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes