xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You don't understand the definition of that word, right?

Or, you didn't play the game at all.

So, which one is it?:unsure:
I once asked one of my Ladys what she thinks about ice cube games during sex, and she answered
"Noooo Waaaay, that would make me frigid.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :oops: :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I once asked one of my Ladys what she thinks about ice cube games during sex, and she answered
"Noooo Waaaay, that would make me frigid.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :oops: :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wow!

Okay, not gonna lie, I'd probably have a "what the fuck?" face for like 2 seconds before laughing hard! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GrandmasHouse-P4v0.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thinking on it, as amazing as this update was, this would have been the perfect time to get Sophia pregnant.

Nana: don't get anyone else in this family pregnant until I get back

Me: Good thing Sophia is from my dads side of the family not my moms. *proceeds to get sister pregnant*

But yea, as i said earlier, this update will make the Sophia reveal so much funnier, but especially if she's pregnant at that point

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Shit!

If that's the case, I'll want to avoid Shizuka now!:ROFLMAO:
Well she has not done much with her pet fetish or acting like a dog last chapters. No clue whether Moon steered her away from that and does not want to go into that fetish anymore or Shizuka outgrew it as became more confident. :p So likely you are safe :)

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Thinking on it, as amazing as this update was, this would have been the perfect time to get Sophia pregnant.

Nana: don't get anyone else in this family pregnant until I get back

Me: Good thing Sophia is from my dads side of the family not my moms. *proceeds to get sister pregnant*

But yea, as i said earlier, this update will make the Sophia reveal so much funnier, but especially if she's pregnant at that point
I agree, but I think it's even funnier with Ophelia pregnant just because after that, Nana said that at least Ophelia can't become pregnant at her age..... :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree, but I think it's even funnier with Ophelia pregnant just because after that, Nana said that at least Ophelia can't become pregnant at her age..... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah after what happened this episode and the corrupting influence of Mama on their drinking night I think it is fair game to make a bet Nana's fall will either be within 5 episodes and might be even next one or else it will be quite a while yet :p

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Yeah after what happened this episode and the corrupting influence of Mama on their drinking night I think it is fair game to make a bet Nana's fall will either be within 5 episodes and might be even next one or else it will be quite a while yet :p
I honestly bet that sex with Nana while happen before the end of summer, so, even if I don't think it will be in the next update, being in the 5 next episodes is a guess I can agree with. Let's hope!:sneaky:

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I honestly bet that sex with Nana while happen before the end of summer, so, even if I don't think it will be in the next update, being in the 5 next episodes is a guess I can agree with. Let's hope!:sneaky:
If not I do not envy Moonbox to write a better setup for Nana to decide she has every right to a piece of MC and that he is willing and her allowed to give in to her desires if she overcomes this situation :p It would def need time setting up from Moon, to make an even stronger incentive for her then.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes