jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
hmm i thinking a no story should be up there with the no sex with nana yet....but then people would think so there will be a story?!

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I want Abe to show up as the most depraved slut of the whole fucking lot. Leave us to fill in the gaps of how Thomas brought her out of her shell. Well that said, I would want to see her evolution... so, pre-sequel-prequel.

edit: or would it be a prequel-pre-sequel?
Post-prequel Prequel?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
hmm i thinking a no story should be up there with the no sex with nana yet....but then people would think so there will be a story?!
Update to College Days' OP:

Overview:
MC goes back to college and has some sex. Your standard cookie-cutter college game with all the staples you've come to expect like walking down a hallway, sleeping in a dorm room and the classic "banging your bully's girlfriend" scene.

KINETIC NOVEL
also
THERE WILL BE NO CHAPTER 2!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Update to College Days' OP:

Overview:
MC goes back to college and has some sex. Your standard cookie-cutter college game with all the staples you've come to expect like walking down a hallway, sleeping in a dorm room and the classic "banging your bully's girlfriend" scene.

KINETIC NOVEL
also
THERE WILL BE NO CHAPTER 2!
So the only possible scenario where Kayla, Abby, Monica, Barbara and Miss Wilson could reappear again (and this is a big if here) is in a possible Chapter 4 of this game, or in some epilogue of sorts. Would've been nice to see in any case to witness that Chaz scumfuck having a massive mental breakdown (and getting sent to a mental hospital) upon learning that the guy whom he used to bully so relentlessly got his "girlfriend" and his adoptive mother pregnant. :giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So the only possible scenario where Kayla, Abby, Monica, Barbara and Miss Wilson could reappear again (and this is a big if here) is in a possible Chapter 4 of this game, or in some epilogue of sorts. Would've been nice to see in any case to witness that Chaz scumfuck having a massive mental breakdown (and getting sent to a mental hospital) upon learning that the guy whom he used to bully so relentlessly got his "girlfriend" and his adoptive mother pregnant. :giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish:
:unsure: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I have been skipping a few updates. Any notice on the girl we fucked in the airplane in the beginning? She was good

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes