Itsyaboi29

Oct 18, 2018
So I've tried to look for answers but didn't see anything about this issue I'm having. I tried to load my part 1 save into the part 2 game, i.e. v0.16 into v0.44. I saved it on the initial SAVE NOW screen as it asked. Loading it into part 2 just gives me a renpy error screen. Any help? I saw something about people doing this back when part 2 was v0.37, but it's now v0.44, could this be the reason? If so how can I progress?

Update: I have immediately discovered that I am, in fact, a retard. Ignore me.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So I've tried to look for answers but didn't see anything about this issue I'm having. I tried to load my part 1 save into the part 2 game, i.e. v0.16 into v0.44. I saved it on the initial SAVE NOW screen as it asked. Loading it into part 2 just gives me a renpy error screen. Any help? I saw something about people doing this back when part 2 was v0.37, but it's now v0.44, could this be the reason? If so how can I progress?
That's where your error is you tried to load a part 1 save into part 3 game. So I understand it right, you downloaded part 2 (0.37) and it got you an error?
Part 1 is until v0.16
Part 2 is until v0.37 and
Part 3 has begun since v0.38

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Now, now, HP, I doubt you can really say that's not his opinion. Even if you could somehow read his mind, I suspect you wouldn't really want to.
There's 2 parts on that statement. One is presented as fact (it isn't). The other is it's opinion. Even if an opinion can be declared wrong, especially when based on false facts created to give weight to the opinion, HP profound and complete declaration isn't about the opinion, but about the false fact. No mind reading needed (or wanted I bet).

Peace :D
My apologies if my joke was difficult to get. I understood that HP was probably saying "No" to the comment that the MC looks too old. I deliberately misunderstood, as if he was denying that it was the poster's opinion. In most cases, barring deliberate comedic intent, and barring telepathy on the part of the commenter, we pretty much must assume that when someone states that Z is their opinion, it is their opinion.

Note: My personal statement on other people's opinions is: Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong it may be. :)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

ClassicGamer221

Jun 27, 2023

Update: I have immediately discovered that I am, in fact, a retard. Ignore me.
Thanks for not deleting your initial post when you went to edit it. I tried something similar months ago and realized how the part 2 and part 3 versions were numbered confused me. Now I would like to know when the "save now" will appear in my Part 1 version 0.16 so I can safely load part 2, 0.37, so afraid I'll miss it. :D

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes