RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at some point it was said that if you hit Sandra down and don't want to see the femdom crap she shares, it will disable all her events. BUT why would that choice also remove other police events? I haven't hit them down. I looked at the pics and there is a police event that never came up. At this point I feel like I have been screwed.
Sandra's role in the VN is the girl who is there to provide domme content. The event involving another female police person? Sandra's still domming both her and the MC. So, if Sandra's Damme content bothers you, you presumably wouldn't like that part of it.

You want the MC to be the dominant one? You want the content with Jasmine.

In many cases, specific content is tied to one (and often only one) character, when it comes to what the dev considers kinks. This is how MoonBox implemented his VN. He could have had half the LIs, and spread different kinks amongst the other characters, but that would make it harder to avoid the ones you don't want to see.

I understand that you may like a model, but not the content associated with her. Either you like the model enough to put up with the content, or you dislike the content enough that activity with that model means you avoid her. Accept that this is how this VN has been developed. If that makes it of too little interest for you to follow it, I'm sure MoonBox will be willing to accept that.

Edit: I see that others have said much the same thing. As unlikely as it is, I can hope that my slightly different words may strike the right chord to help people understand.

And: if anyone thinks I have missed the point of some the original posts (not necessarily the one I'm responding to) - it seems like many did. When many people take what you're saying wrong, maybe you're not communicating effectively.

Last edited:

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
Okay, I guess this is some rare thing when I thought it was a bit more widely known. My bad, again.

Renpy games, for the most part, do not work on my PC, it is Win11. One or two, I forget which, but they are very recent as they only had 1 exe; no 32 bit exe. Most Renpy games do NOT run, they crash instantly. Or some start, run for a few seconds, then crash. I read somewhere, I've searched all over to find answers and tried them all, that downloading Renpy itself and moving the game into the Renpy folder, then running Renpy and loading the game might work, it does for some, including Grandma's house up until this update. I have run right through all of this game from the very beginning because I realised I was missing some girls, I did it all in Renpy itself. the 32 version also works, but it totally crashes the computer on occasion, so not a great work around. Some Renpy games don't even work if I put them into Renpy, so I am mostly just waiting for an answer, checking google searches every now and then to see if there is new info. I have done a PC Reset to try to fix the issue, might be the cause of this change for all I know. I am just looking for any information on it as it is fucking annoying, and now that this awesome game has been effected, it is fucking infuriating as I LOVE this game.

Any help would be appreciated. But it is not a widely known issue, so maybe there is none. FUCK! (Fingers crossed)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Okay, I guess this is some rare thing when I thought it was a bit more widely known. My bad, again.

Renpy games, for the most part, do not work on my PC, it is Win11. One or two, I forget which, but they are very recent as they only had 1 exe; no 32 bit exe. Most Renpy games do NOT run, they crash instantly. Or some start, run for a few seconds, then crash. I read somewhere, I've searched all over to find answers and tried them all, that downloading Renpy itself and moving the game into the Renpy folder, then running Renpy and loading the game might work, it does for some, including Grandma's house up until this update. I have run right through all of this game from the very beginning because I realised I was missing some girls, I did it all in Renpy itself. the 32 version also works, but it totally crashes the computer on occasion, so not a great work around. Some Renpy games don't even work if I put them into Renpy, so I am mostly just waiting for an answer, checking google searches every now and then to see if there is new info. I have done a PC Reset to try to fix the issue, might be the cause of this change for all I know. I am just looking for any information on it as it is fucking annoying, and now that this awesome game has been effected, it is fucking infuriating as I LOVE this game.

Any help would be appreciated. But it is not a widely known issue, so maybe there is none. FUCK! (Fingers crossed)
So you run them from a Ren'Py SDK. Which should work provided you use the same SDK version as the one the game was made with (check script_version.txt inside the game folder)
You didn't post the specs of your pc, but consider that later Ren'Py versions are more demanding graphic wise.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nah, that's just what dudes in their twenties look like, you'll understand in a few years. BTW, you really shouldn't be playing these games until you're 18.
If you've played the prequel, the protagonist says he was a late bloomer in regards to his weight and height (and in a flashback scene with Jada at her bathroom's house, he used to have a babyface iirc).

P.S: If the user that's said the protagonist looks too old is somebody who's yet to be 18, then his parents better not find out his account on this site or they're going to ground him so bad. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tslojr and xapican

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
MC looks way to old. ruins the game imo
I suppose you prefer the games where the MC looks like the typical highschool aged boy who's usually wimpy as well. Or maybe you prefer your MC's to be straight up shota's? I mean to each their own I guess.
I prefer my MC to be a MAN who isn't looking like he's taking the bus to school in the morning and can at least grow a beard if he wants. (no offense to those who can't) :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes