balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I just started to play the newest update...I absolutely love Aunt Elizabeth..I think out of all the women she is one of my favorites...also..I have blue balls from nanna so bad my testicles are the size of pineapples...hahahahaha

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I FINALLY caught up.

The Spa event was weird as it was adorable

The entire hospital scene was amazing and very funny.

Very conflicted on ending or continuing The Training with Annabelle, I continued, but still very conflicted.

Love that Sopiha knows now, and her enthusiastic reaction to the knowledge

Cat and Liz moving is fantastic, long overdue. Looking forward to see how this changes things going forward

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I FINALLY caught up.

Very conflicted on ending or continuing The Training with Annabelle, I continued, but still very conflicted.

Cat and Liz moving is fantastic, long overdue. Looking forward to see how this changes things going forward
You're alive!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: S1nsational

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just started to play the newest update...I absolutely love Aunt Elizabeth..I think out of all the women she is one of my favorites...also..I have blue balls from nanna so bad my testicles are the size of pineapples...hahahahaha
Ask Auntie to cool them ;) :devilish: :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: balboa2151

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I FINALLY caught up.

I was conflicted over Piglet too. its true the content with her has kindof gotten stale, and a redemption arc would be nice. buuut, there's a lot of comedy Gold that would be given up. well, maybe not Gold, but definitely Banana Yellow!

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I was conflicted over Piglet too. its true the content with her has kindof gotten stale, and a redemption arc would be nice. buuut, there's a lot of comedy Gold that would be given up. well, maybe not Gold, but definitely Banana Yellow!
I'm wondering if the banana that the MC uses on Annabelle to punish her after what she said to her Mom is the same one he gave to Asami after their she lost her drink bet. :unsure: :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes