txe320

Dec 4, 2023
pregnancy test is a positive we just don't know who, Liz is not confirmed to be the one yet. the coffee wife on the airplane he knocked u she makes 7..
Well, is you played the last update, you'll know she's now confirmed and that why I put that in spoiler.

But Karen wasn't confirmed at all, she WANTED it, but it's not confirmed yet, so I wouldn't include her yet.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, is you played the last update, you'll know she's now confirmed and that why I put that in spoiler.

But Karen wasn't confirmed at all, she WANTED it, but it's not confirmed yet, so I wouldn't include her yet.
She is confirmed if you the Player choose that option.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

thanks for letting me know. about to play through now. but must admit I was hopeing for a minor character to be the one to get preg. end up with more intense liz sex

Reactions: txe320

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The update was amazing, so nice to finally see Mila again, what a good time that was. Also, the expected result of Liz being pregnant, and seeing her reaction and the MC's reaction was very wholesome. Liz is best girl, and I'll die on that hill any day of the week, and I don't care who disagrees. :sneaky:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
The blonde Karen lady on the plane?
Yeah, like I said after that, Karen wasn't confirmed in my game even if I choose the impregnate her, so that's why didn't count her because it was more a maybe than a yes, but other confirmed that she's pregnant too.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes