WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The new episode of my favorite show just dropped! Sweet!

Even if its only one day and just a Minnie epsiode, i'm stoked!

Or maybe a good virtual reality goggles, right?:unsure:
More economical and discreet (y)
Discreet? Eyes blocked with your pants down? i think we have diferent definitions... You remind me of that retarded kid i saw cover her eyes during a hide-and-seek game when I was a kid. She thought no one could see here... I was a confused 6yr old before I understood. oh shit, did I just call you retarded? oh well, I said what I said.

Ok that ruined my day. :confused:
Save the best for last. She's dessert.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
People complaining about the lack of animations and not getting to fuck Nana yet are already bad enough, we really don't need to add people calling for VR compatibility to the list
Especially since in my opinion at least half of the Daz games that have animation would actually be better off without animation as the animations rarely add to the sexiness of the sex scenes in those games and often even detracts. Great animations sure, gladly. Bad or mediocre animations rather not at all and as with anything doing it well takes both talent, practice and often a lot of time and do not underestimate the time it costs to correct mistakes in animation and let things like char expression and also text flow well as soon as we go beyond an Ahh OOHH or fact Daz and animations seem to be not a marriage made in heaven according to most devs :p.

Not even talking fact I do not think seen any animations in a Daz game where dev was able to let things like muscles ripple during a sex scene, hell hair almost never moves :p With still images that does not take me out of a scene, in an animation though it often gets weird especially if a 10 frame loop animation where they are supposed too move fast. :p

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
A good update XD. But I saw something a little strange, I don't know if it's a bug or if Moonbox forgot to put in relationships that two of the MC's women are already pregnant, one told her and another touched her belly suggesting it, now Mila here I don't know if at all In the end she is already pregnant, as happened with Karen on the plane.
But, if we count only the women who are close to MC, we know the two women pregnant right now are Tanya and Aunt Liz, well, 3 if you count Veena too as somewhat close. I don't see any bug in that, or it's just me?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Mom and aunts. The heads of the family.
That's kinda pulling the piss, the only one not a head is Cat. Nanna is the matriarch of the family, and MC is very much heading toward being the patriarch of the family, everyone else are "just" family

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
But, if we count only the women who are close to MC, we know the two women pregnant right now are Tanya and Aunt Liz, well, 3 if you count Veena too as somewhat close. I don't see any bug in that, or it's just me?
It could be some kind of bug or that Moon simply forgot to add it to relationships

Reactions: MoonBox

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
That's kinda pulling the piss, the only one not a head is Cat. Nanna is the matriarch of the family, and MC is very much heading toward being the patriarch of the family, everyone else are "just" family
Dom Toretto would be so proud, because you never turn your back on family.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
People complaining about the lack of animations and not getting to fuck Nana yet are already bad enough, we really don't need to add people calling for VR compatibility to the list
You don't need it, just use the Google Cardboard option so that the PC or Android images can be seen on your VR glasses and that's it, you don't need any ports, I hope it helps you :unsure:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A good update XD. But I saw something a little strange, I don't know if it's a bug or if Moonbox forgot to put in relationships that two of the MC's women are already pregnant, one told her and another touched her belly suggesting it, now Mila here I don't know if at all In the end she is already pregnant, as happened with Karen on the plane.
Moon hasn't touched the relationships tab since the "bottom five" were removed from it early in the second part.

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Any one have saves ?. I saved at the point in last version when prompted to but lost all previous saves.and I don't want to replay the whole game.Thanks in advance.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Moon hasn't touched the relationships tab since the "bottom five" were removed from it early in the second part.
Well it's strange because in the last update the relationship with Jamila did change (to Mother) that's why I say I don't know why it doesn't appear that they are pregnant XD I just left it as something curious, but the rest was great in the scenes :love:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well it's strange because in the last update the relationship with Jamila did change (to Mother) that's why I say I don't know why it doesn't appear that they are pregnant XD I just left it as something curious, but the rest was great in the scenes :love:
Sorry, Jamila has been "Relationship: Mom" since the feature was added in part 2 (I was pretty sure, but I double-checked). I know there were some changes early, but I can't think of any since it was reduced to 35 from 40.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Dom Toretto would be so proud, because you never turn your back on family.
sure you do well more like you turn their back to you while you are fishing on a lake and then shoot them, also that movie series is getting boring after the first one

anyway i say next update shall be an AMY one please

Reactions: txe320
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes