PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I finished the last version a few hours ago (so actually for breakfast, but a day later). Great as always.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm just confussing by one thing. Thomas had already deflowered a good representation of virgins and there was never a drop of blood. Not that I have a problem with it, but it's such a detail that I miss.

And I have to add one more thing, we noticed that I don't even enjoy reading the texts of a lot of ANVs, let alone the ones for sex scenes, here they are also funny and I practically don't miss a single line.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Can't find the I-Patch for parts 2-3, the link takes you to patch for part 4. Is this a mistake or does the same patch work for parts 2,3 and 4?

JJL52

Aug 18, 2022
So Nana finally knows and all at once which I think is the better move than potentially drawing it al out over the next couple of updates.
The scenes with the Twins and then later with Ophelia were sublime as per your usual standard.
I wonder how things with Nana are gonna play out from here now that she knows, looking forward to the next update.

Keep up the fantastic work Moonbox!

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.54] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and Ruffuss

Gravemind1990

Dec 27, 2021
How do I fix this. For me game is playable up to v37.
So, every time I try to go from the Part 2 (v37) to Part 3 (v38-53), this occurs:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\????\Desktop\.exe files\GrandmasHouse-Part_1-V0.16-pc/game/Z_KoGa3Screens.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ending.rpy', 1665499905, 0) is defined twice, at game/ending.rpy:2 and game/ending2.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ending.rpy', 1665499905, 0) is defined twice, at game/ending.rpy:2 and game/ending2.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Tue May 14 01:13:59 2024

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
How do I fix this. For me game is playable up to v37.
So, every time I try to go from the Part 2 (v37) to Part 3 (v38-53), this occurs:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\????\Desktop\.exe files\GrandmasHouse-Part_1-V0.16-pc/game/Z_KoGa3Screens.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Tue May 14 01:13:59 2024
You probably have installed game part 3 in game part 2 or part 1. You must install it in different folders.

Reactions: MoonBox

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I try to open my latest save but get an exception error. I click on "ignore" and it asks me if I want to load a save from part three" or "Create a new save." No matter which option I select, it takes me back to the load screen and does nothing. I tried with earlier saves as well, but no joy. Please don't tell me I have to start this damn thing over from scratch. TIA

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I try to open my latest save but get an exception error. I click on "ignore" and it asks me if I want to load a save from part three" or "Create a new save." No matter which option I select, it takes me back to the load screen and does nothing. I tried with earlier saves as well, but no joy. Please don't tell me I have to start this damn thing over from scratch. TIA
Look Here or Here :rolleyes: free-deadpan-face-neutral-sad-emoji-37667.png

Reactions: snarkster1558

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
While downloading Part 4 (Android), it stops and shows "An Error has occurred, please try again."
Well then I'm kind of sorry but Android isn't my field of expertise I can't help you there but maybe someone else who knows Android Stuff can help you

Reactions: TKageZ
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes