uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
That new rig makes a hell of a difference :D

Appreciate the thought but I don't think it makes much of a difference. People that don't wanna pay for the game won't pay for it and the people that do will pay for it even if they can get it for free.
sad but true. I support tons of games and Ill get the update here before it hits my tier of support...its the nature of the beast

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Everyone says hes a man whore but think about it... The only ppl hes actually slept with the one offs except for Tayna. And shes preggers already. Alll the other main LIs are masterbation or oral only. I find the combo of slow burn and one offs interesting.

Reactions: MoonBox

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
That new rig makes a hell of a difference :D

Appreciate the thought but I don't think it makes much of a difference. People that don't wanna pay for the game won't pay for it and the people that do will pay for it even if they can get it for free.
Honestly, been feeling a little bad for playing for so long without supporting but a giant electric bill and a rushed move came in the way :rolleyes: Joined your Patreon today, though! Grandma's House is one of the VNs i'll gladly support, it's wonderful so far :love:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Everyone says hes a man whore but think about it... The only ppl hes actually slept with the one offs except for Tayna. And shes preggers already. Alll the other main LIs are masterbation or oral only. I find the combo of slow burn and one offs interesting.
If you choose to impregnate Paveena, she calls the MC husband and says her wedding vows to him, so I wouldn't call that a one-off.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Oh he's a manwhore through and through.
Though a considerate one instead of a player from the looks of things.

He did mention being balls deep in a teacher which seems to make an interesting timeline if he truly was being honest to Tayna

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Changelog please, uploader-kun ? I'll listen to this meanwhile. Sing with me, BOIS :D :HideThePain::WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
it would be a lie if i say that im not happy that update got leaked:confused:

Sorry not sorry.....don't have money, neither have patience to wait:rolleyes:

Reactions: chefaking
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes