PPLayer

May 18, 2018
v0.2 ??? Fuck me sideways ... another one of those dev´s creating a game with maybe 200 pics with teasing all over them - just to lure players into "supporting" the developer ... pahhh! But good looking and fresh models ... game tags I can agree with ... hmm I gonna try it. Just because of the models ... yeah. *clicking on downloading* ... god I hate those fucking Milkers!

Those where my first thoughts after seeing this game ... but man oooh man was I wrong ... soooo wrong :D
After starting to play I really taught that after the first couple char introductions its over and there will be the "usual" request for support on patreon or whatever ... you know. the usual "Milker"-behavior ... buuut surprice surprice - it kept going and going. New chars kept coming and not only that, there are also a lot of kinky scenes. After playing (& enjoying!) for an hour or so I remembered my first thoughts ... I caught myself smiling how wrong I was ... I kept playing (& enjoying!) ... but I reached the end for this VERSION 0.2!! (Still cant believe how much content is in this v0.2 hehe)
Now I´m sitting here and want more! And you know what? This Dev ( MoonBox ) has my respect. For his first game he delivers not only a enjoyable game, no he delivers a looong enjoyable game with a lot of kinks & fetishes! Not without flaws of course - but hey, he knows them and I have no doubt that he works on them to improve his work.
AND now I want to support him. Yeah, for real. So I was looking at the endgame screens for a link to patreon ... hmmm ... guess what, there wasnt any! Not even a single line of text about the usual support shit the most of us hate.
Even here on this side not a single link to some paysite.

RESPECT! (y)(y)(y):cool:
Now I want to support him even more - such (imo) honest guys in this field of development are rare ... very rare ... to rare.
It´s the first time ever I hope to see in one of his next updates a link ... If anyone deserves to be supported than it´s this guy ( MoonBox ) - at least I think it´s a guy ;)

I sooo gonna play this game when the next update comes out AND I soooo ganna show my real appreciation if he ever decides to provide a link to patreon or whatever.
For now I only can show him my appreciation with a huge THANKS for his work and sharing it with us!
Thanks MoonBox ... really: THANK YOU *bow*
Stay cool and honest and please keep up your awesome work :)

Last edited:

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Is she came out from "portals" ??!!!!
Giantess!!!

I like the no ntr theme here. Neighbour Women not have a good relationship with her husband, mabel's massagist is gay, and dog is female too!! Good very good. No annoying ntr
That's the only "female" dog I've ever seen with a cock n balls....

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
As far as the femdom policewoman is concerned I admit I wasnt over the moon when I first read about it, but having now played through the scene I think the dev has actuually done quite well with it provided they keep it light as mentioned.
I personally cant see the point in offering the option of avoiding the femdom whilst retaining the woman, as that would remove what makes her unique and worth adding. She's nice but the cast is already numerous and diverse.
Given that the dev offered the player the choice of three pet names, mistress, madame and mommy it seems to me there is scope there for three types of domination, ie pain, pleasure and submission to a caregiver. Given that the MC lost his mother and is looking after so many other women, another mother figure of sorts is not exactly a bad thing.
So I guess my verdict is see how it goes.

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes