JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
was i playing this wrong? did the choices i made really make such a huge difference? i have not met any of the women that are shown on the later screenshots. Are they just previews or are they in the most recent version of the game?
They are in the most recent update and you should meet all of them.

MoonBox This was a fantastic update, I can't wait to steal all these unhappy milfs and gilfs away from their shitty husbands. Mila is a cutie too, I'm glad we finally got a name to go with a face. Will Karen appear again? I remember reading she was a one-off or something maybe but she's got a body on her that I wouldn't mind to see again gotta send her husband more pics before she leaves him (hopefully for the MC) ya know?

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
There are already quite a lot of characters in the game and there is not enough Diary with information about them. It would be interesting to read, and it would also be nice if this Diary was filled with new information in the course of the plot.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn Gran-Gran looks hot as hell, and multiple sexy redheads? Sign me up! :love: Are the lewd scenes with the different ladies optional, cause some of them don't tickle my fancy? No to music? That's a shame, how about sound effects or background audio? How to support this Dev, I don't see any links on the OP?
I think Moonbox said that everyone except immediate family will be optional.

So far that lazy ass hasn't provided us with a means to throw money at him (her?)........

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Theres a tag for unination of all things but the most discussed is... FemDom? Cant wait to check out this cop - im not big on FemDom myself but i can quite happily invest in a scene or two where your handcuffed to bed and banged half to death by a busty bombshell in uniform. I find real life has too few women who ever take control in the bedroom so the ones that do tend to stick out and there should be at least one in a harem fest like this one.

Im more interested in the Pregnancy content - we talking pregnant sex or just endings in the future? Dont think ive ever played a game where i get to fuck a heavily pregnant GILF, were talking fucking straight A bucket list material with that premise!
There's going to be pregnant sex. I find a lot of the pregnancy games only have it in the ending, if you're lucky a scene or two.

Pregnancy content spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is one of the better written VNs with enough choices to keep it interesting. I hope the developer keeps it going with the same generous content in each forthcoming update.
Appreciate the kind words. Update length will be consistent, about 2500 lines each.

Damn Gran-Gran looks hot as hell, and multiple sexy redheads? Sign me up! :love: Are the lewd scenes with the different ladies optional, cause some of them don't tickle my fancy? No to music? That's a shame, how about sound effects or background audio? How to support this Dev, I don't see any links on the OP?
Allison, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Asami and Shizuka won't be optional. The rest is up to you

the apk doesn't work, it won't let me install it Does that happen to someone else?
Downloaded the 2Gb Android version but couldn't install it. Uninstalled the previous version and tried again but still couldn't install the Android version.
The APK I uploaded us too big to install, use the compressed version.

was i playing this wrong? did the choices i made really make such a huge difference? i have not met any of the women that are shown on the later screenshots. Are they just previews or are they in the most recent version of the game?
If you're not on Aaliyah's route, you won't have met Jada.
If you're not on Priya's route, you won't have met Svetlana and Polly but you'll get another chance at meeting these 2 later.
You should have met everyone else unless you're playing with an outdated mod and can't get past day 5.
All the preview renders are in game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think Moonbox said that everyone except immediate family will be optional.

So far that lazy ass hasn't provided us with a means to throw money at him (her?)........
He's def a lazy ass on making a Patreon or something. Yeah. I know the whole issue with Patreon, but, if he makes it as he's offering 'Art', as in my opinion it IS art, and NOT a game, he can easily get'er done. I don't and won't use anything else.

0.2 and already femdom huh, it's gonna be a regular thing in the game?
ONLY if you choose to be on the cop's path. And as MoonBox has stated, it's very light femdom. I don't want it, but, it's there for people who do.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Bro the app is not installing needs fix.I have enough space on my device.
No need to be fix , cause its no problem for me ( i have play it until the end ) ..
I curious , how much space is your intern storage are ? move some big file to SD card to have big space and try again ..
If its also not install maybe not compatible with your device

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
Bro the app is not installing needs fix.I have enough space on my device.
Same problem with me cannot install, fix needed

No need to be fix , cause its no problem for me ( i have play it until the end ) ..
I curious , how much space is your intern storage are ? move some big file to SD card to have big space and try again ..
If its also not install maybe not compatible with your device
About 7GBs

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He's def a lazy ass on making a Patreon or something. Yeah. I know the whole issue with Patreon, but, if he makes it as he's offering 'Art', as in my opinion it IS art, and NOT a game, he can easily get'er done. I don't and won't use anything else.
Thanks Larry........

• Haha

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Subscribestar maybe? Then you can just make the incest canon, and not worry about Patreon or their silly rules. Could also put a loli in the game. Wink wink, nudge nudge, know wot I mean? ;)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes