cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are the teen characters avoidable?? I'm not interested in them. I'm here for Milfs and Gilfs only. :LOL:

(Sorry, I had to...)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I'm ignoring trolls at the moment since my 3 day site ban last weekend :)
Only a yellow card so far, no red! Well, just a matter of time. I can be so rude sometimes, I write much quicker than my brain can work. A very quick spine... :cool: :devilish:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Is the ex- a mandatory route or can we toss her out? Is the kid 100% the MC's? There are some people really phobic about <insert three letters> who will not be happy if there's any ambiguity to the paternity of the kid.

Oh and I am happy there are so many MILF and GILF in the game. Never have enough IMO. Though I am also looking forward to the schoolgirls. I am a varietal pervert.
Her route is optional but the pregnancy isn't. It's pregnant ex or no ex. It's 100% percent the MC's, she was a virgin before the MC and hasn't been with anyone since.

Varietal pervert... finally know what to call myself.

THERE'S GONNA BE NTR!!!????
Lmao, I'd rather drown a puppy. And I fucking love puppies.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Only a yellow card so far, no red! Well, just a matter of time. I can be so rude sometimes, I write much quicker than my brain can work. A very quick spine... :cool: :devilish:
My brain stopped working years ago. I have no filter and now, trying to stuff a 1% brain into that cavity is hard work. Ahaha

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Her route is optional but the pregnancy isn't. It's pregnant ex or no ex. It's 100% percent the MC's, she was a virgin before the MC and hasn't been with anyone since.

Varietal pervert... finally know what to call myself.

Lmao, I'd rather drown a puppy. And I fucking love puppies.
omg I can't wait ...
is it soon?hope it's soon..
next update?yes?yesyesyes??yes?
I know it's next update
stop playin' D:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My brain stopped working years ago. I have no filter and now, trying to stuff a 1% brain into that cavity is hard work. Ahaha
It's weird, everyone calls me a grumpy asshole but I've not been banned from the site or a thread... yet. (No this isn't an invitation for a mod to ban me, thank you).

My brain has the consistency of runny tapioca pudding... The whole no caffeine diet mixed with insomnia does wonders for thinking...

omg I can't wait ...
is it soon?hope it's soon..
next update?yes?yesyesyes??yes?
I know it's next update
stop playin' D:
Damn man! Keep the tissues ready and watch out for blowback.

I'm not sure about the ex, depends on why she is the ex. Seemed like they though long distance wouldn't work IIRC?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and BTLD

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's weird, everyone calls me a grumpy asshole but I've not been banned from the site or a thread... yet. (No this isn't an invitation for a mod to ban me, thank you).

My brain has the consistency of runny tapioca pudding... The whole no caffeine diet mixed with insomnia does wonders for thinking...

I'm not sure about the ex, depends on why she is the ex. Seemed like they though long distance wouldn't work IIRC?
She's only the ex because of graduation. They decided LTR was a bad idea.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

hehe
yea from what I remember in the story she's the ex because MC had to move from the city basically .. so they parted on friendly terms.. no not on you ... :))

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes