TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Funny thing is that English is a language that allow double negatives. Example: I don't know nothing. In Swedish you can't say like that.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Funny thing is that English is a language that allow double negatives. Example: I don't know nothing. In Swedish you can't say like that.
Even though double negatives make grammatical sense, people usually avoid them. They usually confuse the listeners.

Also the example you used "I don't know nothing" technically means that you know something, but is mostly used wrong. It's typically used as a combination of "I don't know anything" and "I know nothing", which due to the way it becomes worded flips the meaning. This is usually used in TV and movies to make a suspect look stupid when talking to police.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
If I remember correctly the MC or the narrator said that her body was never found, so there might be a future update where it turns out that she actually survived the crash.
The mom and dad were found holding a little girl between them but she was never identified due to decay.

Probably pointless question but is grandma avoidable?:unsure:
She's not avoidable at all, she's the main focus of the game. If you don't like her, you probably won't enjoy this.

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Not really played the game, but the progress is going really great. Game was released in September. And contains total of 1400 renders within 2 months of release. Don't know much, but for a new Dev it's going really great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes