Sngo

May 9, 2020
Her brothers won't be in the game but you can "fight" Fiona, her mom and her twin sisters ;)
FFS how much more you want to make me love your game?

I already had fallen for Fiona and now you add her Mom and her TWIN sisters... dude you are killing me. You had 2 releases in total in your game and I played it 3 times already...

I can't wait for more Nana, aunts, get to know my cuz, treat my dear neighbor the way she should be treated(lovingly), make prya happy again, jamila, the 2 ebony goddesses, more shizuka and aiko, preggo gf, Shawna,Svetlana, sophia, get dirty with the nun, teach some more good manners to karen, visited the cloth shop and somehow I think I said almost all characters in the game :giggle:.
Until now i just ignored the cop because i hate femdom, don't even know the kind of femdom in the game but still ignored her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
FFS how much more you want to make me love your game?

I already had fallen for Fiona and now you add her Mom and her TWIN sisters... dude you are killing me. You had 2 releases in total in your game and I played it 3 times already...

I can't wait for more Nana, aunts, get to know my cuz, treat my dear neighbor the way she should be treated(lovingly), make prya happy again, jamila, the 2 ebony goddesses, more shizuka and aiko, preggo gf, Shawna,Svetlana, sophia, get dirty with the nun, teach some more good manners to karen, visited the cloth shop and somehow I think I said almost all characters in the game :giggle:.
Until now i just ignored the cop because i hate femdom, don't even know the kind of femdom in the game but still ignored her

:ROFLMAO:

Well the weekend preview was lacking so here's a little bonus you might enjoy ;)

You'll be meeting her in the next update.

Last edited:

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you, Thank you! This is one of the most promising games in a long time. It's so nice to see older people realy look a bit old, but not ugly. I can't wait until Allison and MC starts their sexual relationship. I realy push for older woman in games, most games have mostly teens.

P.S. When will MC's lost sister come back again after she lost her memory in the plane crash and probably adopted? Maybe she is one of the girls we already met in the story, the girl on the plane?

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci and MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Her brothers won't be in the game but you can "fight" Fiona, her mom and her twin sisters ;)
#instaboner

:ROFLMAO:

Well the weekend preview was lacking so here's a little bonus you might enjoy ;)

You'll be meeting her in the next update.
#instaboner take 2!

Thank you, Thank you! This is one of the most promising games in a long time. It's so nice to see older people realy look a bit old, but not ugly. I can't wait until Allison and MC starts their sexual relationship. I realy push for older woman in games, most games have mostly teens.

P.S. When will MC's lost sister come back again after she lost her memory in the plane crash and probably adopted? Maybe she is one of the girls we already met in the story, the girl on the plane?
Wait, i thought the sister died in the crash?

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes