HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The only confusion is the fact that a youngin wants to tell grown men what a MILF is. He's probably under 25 and the only experience he's had with women were in a shoddy AVN with 20 year old model type MILF assets that these young devs put in their games.

I also know the MILF argument they try and throw around that even a teenager can be a MILF because she has a kid. Dead argument.
I express my opinion. With an explanation of why I have just such an opinion. And where am I, according to your young man? And more importantly, where are you a grown man? If you were an adult man, you would be ashamed to express such opinions, because your statement is just like the opinion of an inexperienced youth. And you should not judge the amount of my experience, since apparently it will still be more than yours.

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo and MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I express my opinion. With an explanation of why I have just such an opinion. And where am I, according to your young man? And more importantly, where are you a grown man? If you were an adult man, you would be ashamed to express such opinions, because your statement is just like the opinion of an inexperienced youth. And you should not judge the amount of my experience, since apparently it will still be more than yours.
Ahaha Sure, lil boy. I think I hear your mom calling you. Run along now. You don't want to get into a pissing match with me.

• Haha
Reactions: Sngo and MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes