HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Looks awesome. Here's the missing link, Anne, MC's mom.
View attachment 1516611
She looks angry.....

Not really played the game, but the progress is going really great. Game was released in September. And contains total of 1400 renders within 2 months of release. Don't know much, but for a new Dev it's going really great.
SACRILIGE! HERESY! Get right on that young man/woman!!!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just came across this game and while I'm not really into harem stuff I love Nana a lot and I like the older women as well.

I'm just curious though if you were willing to share what DAZ model you used for Nana it looks like Penny 8 but I can't be sure. I would love to maybe do some fan art of Nana when I've got time since I like her so much, but I understand if you want to keep it to yourself.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I just came across this game and while I'm not really into harem stuff I love Nana a lot and I like the older women as well.

I'm just curious though if you were willing to share what DAZ model you used for Nana it looks like Penny 8 but I can't be sure. I would love to maybe do some fan art of Nana when I've got time since I like her so much, but I understand if you want to keep it to yourself.
She was originally the Penny 8 model but I just couldn't get her to look right, ended up going with the model which turned out even better.

I'm keeping the morphs to myself though. There isn't enough bleach in the world to wash out my eyes if I have to see some Nana/Omar fan art.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
She was originally the Penny 8 model but I just couldn't get her to look right, ended up going with the Elizabeth model which turned out even better.

I'm keeping the morphs to myself though. There isn't enough bleach in the world to wash out my eyes if I have to see some Nana/Omar fan art.
What? Did someone desecrate Nana?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's never going to happen in Grandma's House, the Omar model doesn't even have a dick.
But I have no control over fan art and that's not something I want to see. At all.
Well, if a fan made something like that, let me just say this to them: "You're a cuck, you know you're a cuck. You sucked 20 dicks while your woman got fucked. Cus you're a cuck!"

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes