TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Same here.......you seem to have played MNF so you should get the joke I made mesa thinks........
I got the joke! Still I'm a weirdo, so I both stopped playing WVM and MNF! Games that I was going to give 5* from the beginning. That's me... o_O

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
V0.03 is out.
Workupload keeps deleting my files and my Mediafire is full so I'll put up more mirrors when I can.

Big thanks to Wolf™ and BTLD for helping with testing. Update is a day early because of them.
I was about to joke that I wanted the update "right now" since it was just past midnight here and thus the 17th... Turns out it wouldn't have been a joke

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
V0.03 is out.
Workupload keeps deleting my files and my Mediafire is full so I'll put up more mirrors when I can.

Big thanks to Wolf™ and BTLD for helping with testing. Update is a day early because of them.
Well I know what I'm dong this evening. One thing to bring up, about every five dialogue lines the game freezes for a few seconds. Its noticable but not debilitatng.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
MoonBox I don't wanna be mean, but this is pretty bad aside from the eyeball glitch in the sockets ( damn daz3d ) or is it something else? Then there is the gums?

On a more loving note, Aiko looks amazing.. and the whole part with the O'reillys is something to look forward to! same with cat. surprisingly great and full of humor this game.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox I don't wanna be mean, but this is pretty bad aside from the eyeball glitch in the sockets ( damn daz3d ) or is it something else? Then there is the gums?

On a more loving note, Aiko looks amazing.. and the whole part with the O'reillys is something to look forward to! same with cat. surprisingly great and full of humor this game.
No worries bro, constructive criticism.
I have no idea what's wrong with that scene. Spent hours trying to fix it but it just wouldn't work out.
I touched up most of it but some things I just couldn't fix. Like Liz's eyes and the MC looking like a demon.
The gums are normal, I also found it weird but then I checked her other renders and they always look like that. It's just more obvious because it's up close and the light focuses on her.

Appreciate it, humour is intended but I wasn't sure it was coming through.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
Was a great update Moonbox, the humour is coming through just fine and is hitting just right, bit of tongue in cheek without beating you over the head with it. Sure there will always be a couple scene's that you could hope to adjust just a little bit more but the more practice you get with the creative process the easier it'll all become.
Overall though as I said on the discord (Whittaker) loved every minute of it, can't wait for the house to fill up more and really looking forward to the wedding and especially Allison's date night.

• Red Heart

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
No worries bro, constructive criticism.
I have no idea what's wrong with that scene. Spent hours trying to fix it but it just wouldn't work out.
I touched up most of it but some things I just couldn't fix. Like Liz's eyes and the MC looking like a demon.
The gums are normal, I also found it weird but then I checked her other renders and they always look like that. It's just more obvious because it's up close and the light focuses on her.

Appreciate it, humour is intended but I wasn't sure it was coming through.
Alright, it's a shame since it's supposed to be this intimate scene and it's pretty distracting. It's a bit hard to tell just looking at the render and I am unsure how familiar you are with this but it should be easily fixed with some understanding of I-ray rendering

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Hope it helps) though it could be something else, since I am unsure of the starting point of your render there.

The humor definitely comes across! Really enjoying it so far and hope you will keep doing what you're doing it works!

• Red Heart

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Alright, it's a shame since it's supposed to be this intimate scene and it's pretty distracting. It's a bit hard to tell just looking at the render and I am unsure how familiar you are with this but it should be easily fixed with some understanding of I-ray rendering

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Hope it helps) though it could be something else, since I am unsure of the starting point of your render there.

The humor definitely comes across! Really enjoying it so far and hope you will keep doing what you're doing it works!
Damn. That fixed everything. :ROFLMAO:
Spent so much time on it but it was just switching a setting.
Appreciate the advice, that's good to know.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes