S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think you mean getting anybody pregnant would be amazing, right?

Peace :p
giphy-772542048.gif

Jokes aside, while getting anybody pregnant would be great, getting the two of them pregnant at the same time specifically would be amazing

On that note be interesting for a threeway with Fiona & Aunt Liz since when we take Liz on the date to the bar Fiona makes her jealous.
I don't think anyone is going to make Liz jealous anymore. The jealousy was before we got together, I think Liz is very pro harem at this point

Reactions: CircaAD

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 2876077

Jokes aside, while getting anybody pregnant would be great, getting the two of them pregnant at the same time specifically would be amazing

I don't think anyone is going to make Liz jealous anymore. The jealousy was before we got together, I think Liz is very pro harem at this point
We don't know if the Jealousy won't become Rivalry in a threesome with Fiona.:WeSmart:
To see who is better of the two of them

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I was more meaning that since she won't be jealous I mean she has shared Cat with the MC, Zelda with the MC, she deffo wants to be there 1 time with the MC and Aunt Amy I think she would welcome some sexy time with Fiona plus I sure I remember Fiona asking us to tell her what happened between the MC & Liz.

Oh yeah totally forgot that she was jealous there. Nice Idea.

Peace :p
Aye be a fun time.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A little friendly competition is different than jealousy.

Besides, Liz looses by default on the grounds of not being a redhead :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are you saying that redheads are tighter than non-redheads?
True, since she's given birth, chances are good that she is looser by default. Though if she is doing her Kegels, she might not be at her default looseness.
Perhaps Liz is the looser of the two because she's had Thomas' dick inside her more often.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Are you saying that redheads are tighter than non-redheads?
True, since she's given birth, chances are good that she is looser by default. Though if she is doing her Kegels, she might not be at her default looseness.
Perhaps Liz is the looser of the two because she's had Thomas' dick inside her more often.
If the marker of better is how fast they can get us to cum, then all blondes and brunettes are going to lose to all the gingers and girls with brightly coloured dyed hair. The reason simply being I find them much hotter. Like Fiona and Liz could be equally skilled, and Fiona would still win by virtue of being more my type

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If the marker of better is how fast they can get us to cum, then all blondes and brunettes are going to lose to all the gingers and girls with brightly coloured dyed hair. The reason simply being I find them much hotter. Like Fiona and Liz could be equally skilled, and Fiona would still win by virtue of being more my type
Reaction: :love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Pft, swooning over redheads is so... pedstrian.

Gimme them silver-haired beauties. Nana, Minnie, and Ophelia are hot as fuck.

(As a man with, "no type" I still have to acknowledge that redheads are superior. But were getting a feedback loop here with all youse "rose red-colored" glasses.)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes