Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
To install the game, I will first download the game from the link in Part 1. Then I will only install the walkthrough mode. I think I only need to download it because it contains other patches. After I finished Part 1, I didn't understand what I had to do, it seemed very complicated. Can you explain?
Download part 2 and put it in a separete folder and after that you download the mod for part 2. Pretty simple if you ask me.
Unless you mean for android then I don't know

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
After finishing chapter 1, I can delete it or not, because my save files are saved in the appdata folder. Let's say I deleted it and installed part 2. Then I installed the mode and started playing and continued where I left off. Did I understand correctly? My second question is that after installing Part 2, I guess I don't need to install the 35>36 update patch?
after you installed part 2 you can delete part 1 if you want and the update patch is only for those that already had version 0.35 it's not the full game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
All the scenes of Part1 are also In the Gallery of Part 2 so yeah you can delete it if you want.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes