Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Don't you dare to make a joke about "Flachwitze" humor is a serious matter ! :ROFLMAO:
And again headshake reaction and a facepalm reaction after it :ROFLMAO:

I think the closest to translating "flachwitze" would be the Dad Jokes as far as I am aware of for anyone wondering what "Flachwitze" is.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
reaction: < :) > (Headshake)
:p:p
:ROFLMAO:
Reaction designed and brought you by F.A.R.L.(Fappers Against Reaction Limits)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
<------ Loves German Humor. Both versions of it, the EXTREMELY subtle and the Very crude and in your face.

Sometimes I have to have it explained because it masquerades as a compliment when it is in fact an insult. I love how clever it is, on one hand, and how fucking dirty it actually is on the other.

I tried for quite a while to learn German, just for fun. Had to give up after some serious problems in my life, but the main drive was to be able to understand their humor better.

Oh, and one of their best jokes is the one that they don't have any humor.

Peace :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
<------ Loves German Humor. Both versions of it, the EXTREMELY subtle and the Very crude and in your face.

Sometimes I have to have it explained because it masquerades as a compliment when it is in fact an insult. I love how clever it is, on one hand, and how fucking dirty it actually is on the other.

I tried for quite a while to learn German, just for fun. Had to give up after some serious problems in my life, but the main drive was to be able to understand their humor better.

Oh, and one of their best jokes is the one that they don't have any humor.

If you love german humor then you should watch some of the old videos of "Kaya Yanar" like "Was guckst du?!" because he got some good laughs out of me then if you have someone that can translate or explain for you

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why? :ROFLMAO: Kaya Yanar was a really good Comedian :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
or let me Guess you were a Fan of Atze Schröder right? < :) >:FacePalm::ROFLMAO:
Kaya Yanar live at ? you mean? ...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I am a fan of both :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the name of the TV show sounds very suspicious to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
nah, every girl here starts squirting fountains after barely few pumps, they all pass out from dehydration after like 10 minutes of action
Pretty sure if Liz and Amy are involved in any multi-girl orgys, the MC is finally going to have to tap out before the girls run out of steam. (and yes, I'm making an assumption on Amy ... when she breaks, look out!)

damek

Sep 16, 2019
Pretty sure if Liz and Amy are involved in any multi-girl orgys, the MC is finally going to have to tap out before the girls run out of steam. (and yes, I'm making an assumption on Amy ... when she breaks, look out!)
Surely you underestimate the true might of MC's Protagonist Dong EX (Codename: Zeus)

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Surely you underestimate the true might of MC's Protagonist Dong EX (Codename: Zeus)
I don't think any single girl can do it ... I don't even think any two girls on their own can do it, but if anyone is going to outlast Zeus with a multitude of girls going at him at the same time, it's going to be those two.

damek

Sep 16, 2019
I don't think any single girl can do it ... I don't even think any two girls on their own can do it, but if anyone is going to outlast Zeus with a multitude of girls going at him at the same time, it's going to be those two.
My money's still on Zeus simply being too powerful. Regardless of whether they can or not, I'm still looking forward to seeing them try :sneaky:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'd like to wake up one morning without you dingbats going of with several pages with your inane ramblings........

Ok, had my coffee now!

I'm asking a lot of questions, but I'm sorry. Thank you for kindly answering. Let's say I finished one game, I downloaded another game and started it. Do I have to delete the saves of the previous game before I start? Or is it okay if I don't?
You have absolutely nothing to apologize for! You are being courteous and asking good questions. Your posts are one of the main reason forums like this exists.

Welcome to the (very dysfunctional) family! And don't be afraid to ask if there is anything else you're wondering about.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I'd like to wake up one morning without you dingbats going of with several pages with your inane ramblings........

Ok, had my coffee now!

You have absolutely nothing to apologize for! You are being courteous and asking good questions. Your posts are one of the main reason forums like this exists.

Welcome to the (very dysfunctional) family! And don't be afraid to ask if there is anything else you're wondering about.
but you love our inane dingbat ramblings and you'd find it concerning if it stopped

anyway one more day until date or update i think.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
but you love our inane dingbat ramblings and you'd find it concerning if it stopped

anyway one more day until date i think.....
We better sharp our "crayons" to deal with the influx of inane crying demanding children (of all ages) that will come...

A quote from the latest announcement from the Guilford News Network about the release...

"Is "Stress Induced Momentary Insanity" a solid defense for digital verbal abuse? Find out here tomorrow. Our reporters on the scene will try to ascertain the validity of the defense.
The many volunteers, both for the abuse and for the abused will do their best to show us the worst that they can be. Are we going to get all the big names in the business? Or it's gonna be a Rookies game?

We already know that the management team as decided to remove themselves from the field, reducing casualties.

Janitorial services have been given extra strong blood and body fluids removal along with specially built tough Hazmat Suits remaining from Nuclear waste removal services, along with hazard pay and other bonuses, including free counseling and PTSD prevention, we hope that it will be enough to prevent the ever growing suicide rate on those teams.

The arena, unlike other occasions hasn't been cleaned in a while, so if you plan to go to this "free-for-all battle-royal" event, you may encounter debris and even innocent bystanders, prepare accordingly.

Next, a sponsored review of the best battle suits available and some accessories for your battle station..."

Everything seems to be in place, except the Arena, but, maybe the debris will be used either as ammo or cover. I haven't been able to remove the blood and cum stains from the latest event, bah, I'll go all dirty... fuck it.

Cya all here, bright and early, ya hear? It's gonna be Legen..... wait for it...Dairy wait, no, Dary, I meant Dary.

Dec 20, 2020
Nana can do it. The Queen will be able to make Zeus rest... for maybe 15 minutes, an hour tops. Then it'll be back to business as usual, and business is banging.

Shit, I didn't mean to make a pun there. Fuck it, it's true.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes