xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Again a game I want to play but it's impossible to download it as mega has a limit and others are very slow
how to download plz tell
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: MoonBox

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
are saves from 0.03 using koga's mod compatible to load in 0.04 without the mod? (I'd gladly continue my playthrough without the walkthrough if I had to.)

alternatively does anyone have a save from 0.03 unmodded and totally completed? (I guess people could use that until koga's mod is updated?)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 473 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 439 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Grandma's House [v0.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 473 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 439 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
Here a requestet quick "walkthrough Mod" which shows the points you can get in those game choices. As usual you can switch it on off (in the game preferences). Since v0.02a: I integrated the original walkthrough now as a second option, too.

Jan. 28, 2022
New game version v0.4 is out. I'll have a look at it as soon as possible / KoGa3

Edit: Attention!
Seems the whole game was reworked to remove the relationships! They are now all friends, landlords etc. Don't know if there is a patched version available, too. I'll wait with my Mod since I would have to completely redo my Mod for that now.

There was a patch posted on LewdPatch for Ver 0.4 six days ago. Saw it by chance, and was surprised there was a patch in the first place. Your Edit: Attention! now explains this. Thanks.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes